what does Adam have over Dr. Taylor?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lynnw

Re: what does Adam have over Dr. Taylor?

Postby lynnw » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:19 pm

Quote countryMomof4: Exactly Debrajo. Dr. Taylor will be facing far more serious charges and longer prison time for what he has done now than if he had just come forward. He may have even been "rewarded" by a reduced sentence for informing on Adam. But now?

TGVN seems to have alot of pull just about everywhere. I believe he just might help out Dr. Taylor if he were to go to Victor and spill the beans on Adam. Even though Adam is his son, we all know he's never had a problem turning on his kids in the past. Besides, what Adam has done is far worse than anything Nick or Vicky has ever been involved in.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:29 pm

Quote Debrajo: I don't remember if Adam has these records or not.I know he mentioned them to Doc Taylor but I am not sure exactly where they are at.

Didn't Adam give them to Dr. Taylor when he was paying for him to leave town? I thought they had to stop at the ranch to get them. Knowing Adam, I'm sure they were several copies.

Debrajo

Postby Debrajo » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:36 pm

CMom, yes now that you mentioned it he did.Oh I am sure and the doctor probably is too that old sneaky Adam has lots of copies stashed away all over that ranch. :D

Debrajo

Postby Debrajo » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:39 pm

Quote lynnw:
Quote countryMomof4: Exactly Debrajo. Dr. Taylor will be facing far more serious charges and longer prison time for what he has done now than if he had just come forward. He may have even been "rewarded" by a reduced sentence for informing on Adam. But now?

TGVN seems to have alot of pull just about everywhere. I believe he just might help out Dr. Taylor if he were to go to Victor and spill the beans on Adam. Even though Adam is his son, we all know he's never had a problem turning on his kids in the past. Besides, what Adam has done is far worse than anything Nick or Vicky has ever been involved in.

Lynn I wish the doctor would go to Victor and spill the beans on Adam.Victor might be able to pull some strings so the doctor could get a lighter sentence like house arrest or probation.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:40 pm

Quote lynnw:

You could be right lynnw. But I also wonder what Victor will DO to Dr. Taylor when finds out. 3)

Debrajo

Postby Debrajo » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:42 pm

Quote countryMomof4:
Quote lynnw:

You could be right lynnw. But I also wonder what Victor will DO to Dr. Taylor when finds out. 3)

Yikes hadn't thought of that.He did some terrible things to Ashley. 8) 8) 8)

lynnw

Postby lynnw » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:46 pm

Quote countryMomof4:
Quote lynnw:

I'm sure he'll be mad in any case, but probably not nearly so much if Dr. Taylor told him before the truth comes out.
I think he'll unlease his fury on Adam.
I just wonder if when the truth does come out, will we ever hear of Dr Taylor again. He may just fade into the woodwork without ever seeing him, or will he face his punishment along with Adam. It'll be interesting to see what does happen.

Ebybrowempoly

Postby Ebybrowempoly » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:05 pm

so why wasn't dr taylor taken to court and put away for what he did. i mean if there was the transcripts. they just don't get type up for no reason or was it paperwork written up but nothing was ever done about it. yes he was wrong but adam needs to just get caught.let the truth come out now . that adam stole the baby and he made ash lose hers by dressing up as sabrina and trying to make ash crazy.

newmans

Postby newmans » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:17 pm

AMEN!!! I agree. What about this twist??--- Adam blames the baby switch on Ash, since she was out of her mind and adam says he went along with it cuz he was close to ash and wanted to stay on his dad's good side. Then he thinks he has a cover up, the only way if this gets out is not to be adam admitting , i think he will put blame else where.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”