sharon and adamsliving quarters

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
mainer

sharon and adamsliving quarters

Postby mainer » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:24 am

Now that Sharon and Adam are married where do you think they will live?

Pinchy

Re: sharon and adamsliving quarters

Postby Pinchy » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:26 am

Quote mainer: Now that Sharon and Adam are married where do you think they will live?

Probably at the ranch with Ashley. She seems to be the only one that condones their relationship. I remember awhile ago there was a rumour that this was going to happen. Maybe it's coming true now.

lynnw

Postby lynnw » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:30 am

I can't see Jack allowing Sharon and Adam to live in Brad's home. Even though he might do it for Sharon, he hates Adam and I just don't think that's going to happen.
As for the ranch, I don't know if Adam would want Sharon living there, having such close contact with Faith.
That's a good question.

Lady53

Postby Lady53 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:37 am

Quote lynnw: I can't see Jack allowing Sharon and Adam to live in Brad's home. Even though he might do it for Sharon, he hates Adam and I just don't think that's going to happen.
As for the ranch, I don't know if Adam would want Sharon living there, having such close contact with Faith.
That's a good question.

Well with not having money for more sets I think it will be Brad's house. I think Jack will let her stay because of Noah. Also Jack is a business man so even though we didn't see it I would hope he did a lease.

lynnw

Postby lynnw » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:39 am

Quote Lady53:
Quote lynnw: I can't see Jack allowing Sharon and Adam to live in Brad's home. Even though he might do it for Sharon, he hates Adam and I just don't think that's going to happen.
That's a good question.

Well with not having money for more sets I think it will be Brad's house. I think Jack will let her stay because of Noah. Also Jack is a business man so even though we didn't see it I would hope he did a lease.

You're right. Brad's home is probably the lesser of the two evils. Didn't think about Noah. He did tell Abby he was going to keep an eye on Adam.
Jack will probably bite the bullet and let them live there.

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:15 am

Cozy nest at Brad's! Just a few months out of the psych hospital, into a new home with her son and, now adding a husband and stepfather to complete the picture. Sharon will have a family of her own and not have to see Nick with his family feeling left out of what she always wanted....even as a little girl....a "Daddy"...in the picture.
As for the RANCH....it won't be long before Neil rooms there with Ashley (JMO) and Abby. Can you imagine Abby under the same roof with Neil? ~) Geesh........

Africa

Postby Africa » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:10 pm

Jack does care about Sharon and Noah, so more than likely he’ll let them stay in Brad’s place; also he can keep an eye on deranged Adam.

This entire s/l with Sharon and Adam is so disgusting! I think it would be beyond cruel if Adam and Sharon do live at the ranch and she’s in contact with Faith; which would be a constant reminder of the baby she beliefs died at birth.

I can’t express enough how much I dislike the s/l btwn. Adam and Sharon, and how much I HATE Adam. His mother (Hope) was so kind and gentle, how did she give birth to such a psychotic and heartless individual! I hope the writers end this s/l ASAP!

OspreyGirl

Postby OspreyGirl » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:54 pm

Quote Africa: Jack does care about Sharon and Noah, so more than likely he’ll let them stay in Brad’s place; also he can keep an eye on deranged Adam.

This entire s/l with Sharon and Adam is so disgusting! I think it would be beyond cruel if Adam and Sharon do live at the ranch and she’s in contact with Faith; which would be a constant reminder of the baby she beliefs died at birth.

I can’t express enough how much I dislike the s/l btwn. Adam and Sharon, and how much I HATE Adam. His mother (Hope) was so kind and gentle, how did she give birth to such a psychotic and heartless individual! I hope the writers end this s/l ASAP!

Excellent post and you've expressed everything I feel about this storyline...it is truly repulsive to the point that I can't even watch the scenes.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”