Amber and Son

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
LongtimeYRViewer

Amber and Son

Postby LongtimeYRViewer » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:09 am

I'm really looking forward to this storyline. I can remember when Amber's cousin gave birth him on B&B. Amber is not known for being the most responsible person in the world, but she really did love little D (known back then as little Eric). This will also keep Deacon a possibility in the storyline, although I wished that someone would remind him that little D isn't the only child that he has....he has a daughter, Hope, by Brooke on B&B. Anyway, I'm "waited with baited breath" to see how this storyline goes!

Pinchy

Re: Amber and Son

Postby Pinchy » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:13 am

Me too. I don't think that Daniel is going to be too thrilled about being a daddy though. I think this might be the one thing that tears these two apart finally.

Lady53

Postby Lady53 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:18 am

Quote LongtimeYRViewer: I'm really looking forward to this storyline. I can remember when Amber's cousin gave birth him on B&B. Amber is not known for being the most responsible person in the world, but she really did love little D (known back then as little Eric). This will also keep Deacon a possibility in the storyline, although I wished that someone would remind him that little D isn't the only child that he has....he has a daughter, Hope, by Brooke on B&B. Anyway, I'm "waited with baited breath" to see how this storyline goes!

There are rumors that maybe Deacon will be back at BB because they have sorased Hope who is now in her late teens and she and Steffy are ata odds with each other. Rumor has it that Ridge loses another daughter or almost does and Deacon comes back because of it. But like I said it's a rumor. Heck maybe it will come out that Hope really is ridge's after all and Deacon will remain here.

LongtimeYRViewer

Postby LongtimeYRViewer » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:33 am

Lady53, thanks for the 411 about Hope. I must admit that I quit watching BB when they started bouncing Ridge between Brooke and Taylor again. I grew weary of that years ago.... *sighs* I can't believe...well, yes I can too. I'd like to see, just once, a character be born and then grow up naturally. But then I guess that would be too much to ask, not to mention it would be a long wait for the charrie to have a viable storyline on a soap!

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:35 am

Although Daniel has made it known he is NOT READY to be a Daddy...he promises Amber to look for Little after Christmas. Oh boy...Amber's love for Little D will cause big conflicts.....ALL THESE "D's"..DANIEL, DEACON, Lil D.......

LongtimeYRViewer

Postby LongtimeYRViewer » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:39 am

Ah, yes, they must always have conflict; they believe that we won't watch the soap if everything is always "sunshine and roses". And, they are probably right for the most part. It will be interesting to see how this will affect Daniel and Amber's relationship. Ah, the possibilities...

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:41 am

Especially since Amber always wanted a child and lost one...then leaves Lil D to start a new life in GC (at Lauren's urging). That is conflict #1...Daniel not wanting a child yet and, Amber crying out for one. Then add Deacon into the mix.....it is gonna be goo! ~)

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:59 pm

Quote LongtimeYRViewer: Lady53, thanks for the 411 about Hope. I must admit that I quit watching BB when they started bouncing Ridge between Brooke and Taylor again. I grew weary of that years ago.... *sighs* I can't believe...well, yes I can too. I'd like to see, just once, a character be born and then grow up naturally. But then I guess that would be too much to ask, not to mention it would be a long wait for the charrie to have a viable storyline on a soap!

Although we didn't see it on screen there is actually a character that is the right age and that is CHANCE as he was born in 1989!

LongtimeYRViewer

Postby LongtimeYRViewer » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:06 pm

Quote clicquot1:
Quote LongtimeYRViewer: Lady53, thanks for the 411 about Hope. I must admit that I quit watching BB when they started bouncing Ridge between Brooke and Taylor again. I grew weary of that years ago.... *sighs* I can't believe...well, yes I can too. I'd like to see, just once, a character be born and then grow up naturally. But then I guess that would be too much to ask, not to mention it would be a long wait for the charrie to have a viable storyline on a soap!

Although we didn't see it on screen there is actually a character that is the right age and that is CHANCE as he was born in 1989!

I stand corrected! *) Thanks!

cats meow

Postby cats meow » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:15 pm

is amber still wealthy?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”