Dumpster Music

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
CATB

Dumpster Music

Postby CATB » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:35 am

I never got an answer to my question %( and I know someone out there in cyberspace is knowledgeable and can give me the answer to "Can you tell me the name of the music that was playing in the background when Phyllis was digging through the trash?" I really liked that music and would like to find out exactly what the title and the singers name are?

THANK YOU for any and all help

Lady53

Re: Dumpster Music

Postby Lady53 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:06 pm

Quote CATB: I never got an answer to my question %( and I know someone out there in cyberspace is knowledgeable and can give me the answer to "Can you tell me the name of the music that was playing in the background when Phyllis was digging through the trash?" I really liked that music and would like to find out exactly what the title and the singers name are?

THANK YOU for any and all help

If you contact the admin they will get back to you as soon as they can but they can usually find out the name and artists of any song you hear on the show. Try the contact us button on the left side of your screen under navigation.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”