SHOCKED!! ADAM ..... spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Pinchy

Re: SHOCKED!! ADAM ..... spoiler

Postby Pinchy » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:16 am

Wow, can't wait to see this episode. I would predict that the note goes missing after and is found by someone else like maybe Red? Oh the possibilities. Of course if I was going down in a plane crash that would be the first thing I would do is write a note, not spill my guts. How lame. Seriously?

Leel

Postby Leel » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:28 am

Quote MCJSW: I was totally shocked to see Adam scrolling a note to Sharon as the plane goes down that stated Your Baby is Alive!! Can it really be that simple? Can this stupid storyline really end that quickly?

Crazy Adam's calculating mind never rests, does it, even while maybe plummeting to his death. Adam should have died in the crash but of course the writers will not off their favorite character. This should be an example to Sharon where her reckless stupid impulses can lead but she's too dense to get the message.

Leel

Postby Leel » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:38 am

Quote lynnw:
Quote Memory24: No it could never be that simple. Sharon and Adam are going to be together for awhile from what I hear from the spoilers.

I truly dislike the show so much right now. :0

You're right Mem. It's not going to be that simple.
It's just the dumb writers throwing out yet another
crumb of hope to fool the viewers into thinking the baby
switch s/l will end just like that.
WRONG!!!
I don't think the plane will crash, or if it does go down, no one will be killed or hurt and Adam will have time
to retrive the note.
There's way too much talk going on with this Shick/Adam s/l for it to end just yet. The writers see that it's getting so much coverage that they're going to milk it for all it's
worth.
I so wanted Sharon to get her baby back in time for her first Christmas and when that didn't happen, I'm just about to the point of just riding it out now, that's how disgusted I've become.
Sony has always been a respected company, and as much mail as they've gotten over this cruel s/l involving Adam, I don't understand why they don't do something that would put a stop to it.
I've already decided that the writers are sick minded inviduals. I honestly believe they get their joy in writing s/l's such as the one involving Adam's evil deeds.
That's all I can say to this stupid charade going on. It needs to end soon.

Sony must not think that protesting the sick writing of a soap opera is any big deal. Evidently they laugh and dismiss it. Shame on them for condomning this kind of writing on a soap. Just goes to show how low standards have gone.

lvsdasnow

Postby lvsdasnow » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:26 am

The only reason I can think of as to Adam marrying Sharon is that Now she can not testify against him.
He has found out she knows lots about the diary and his personal things so marrying her keeps her quiet.
He surly can not love anyone. He STOLE her baby and KILLED Ashley's. Let's not forget his evil doing.
I guess the writers think all the viewers upset will stop watching and the new viewers don't know the true Adam and they will keep the show going. I hope we all continue to let every new viewer know ADAM is the devil himself.

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:29 am

Quote MCJSW: I was totally shocked to see Adam scrolling a note to Sharon as the plane goes down that stated Your Baby is Alive!! Can it really be that simple? Can this stupid storyline really end that quickly?

I like Sharon but I also think she is an airhead that would never figure it out. :(

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:32 am

Question. Does the plane crash before or after they are married? ?)

Gencor

Postby Gencor » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:16 pm

Quote Memory24:
Quote lynnw:
Quote Memory24: No it could never be that simple. Sharon and Adam are going to be together for awhile from what I hear from the spoilers.

WRONG!!!
I don't think the plane will crash, or if it does go down, no one will be killed or hurt and Adam will have time
to retrive the note.
There's way too much talk going on with this Shick/Adam s/l for it to end just yet. The writers see that it's getting so much coverage that they're going to milk it for all it's
worth.
I so wanted Sharon to get her baby back in time for her first Christmas and when that didn't happen, I'm just about to the point of just riding it out now, that's how disgusted I've become.
Sony has always been a respected company, and as much mail as they've gotten over this cruel s/l involving Adam, I don't understand why they don't do something that would put a stop to it.
I've already decided that the writers are sick minded inviduals. I honestly believe they get their joy in writing s/l's such as the one involving Adam's evil deeds.

MAB&Co want to milk this, but they are going to get a rude awakening, viewers are already tired of this mess. Just give Sharon back her baby.....I don't know why they decided to hook her up with Adam. They have gone to far. :0

I have been saying all along that MAB is a hardheaded writer. She wants what she wants. She has ruined other soaps with this kind of writing. I was reminded when I watched the show from the past just how good this soap used to be but I have to say that now it has been turned into just another run of the mill daytime soap opera. The show has lost its specialness. There is nothing of interest, it is all too predictable and very destructive for the fans. I think that by the time she achieves wherever it is she is taking this show, her fan base for this show will be running numbers close to the last one she ruined. I know that I am not going to be so committed to watching this after the first of the year, I have just about had it. It is a shame to say it, but the show is just not holding my iterest the way that it used to.

Lady53

Postby Lady53 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:53 pm

Quote lvsdasnow: The only reason I can think of as to Adam marrying Sharon is that Now she can not testify against him.
He has found out she knows lots about the diary and his personal things so marrying her keeps her quiet.
He surly can not love anyone. He STOLE her baby and KILLED Ashley's. Let's not forget his evil doing.
I guess the writers think all the viewers upset will stop watching and the new viewers don't know the true Adam and they will keep the show going. I hope we all continue to let every new viewer know ADAM is the devil himself.

Marrying her does not keep her quite unless that is what she chooses. The law states a wife cannot be compelled (made) to testify against her husband. Nothing says she can't testify against him if she wants to, many a wife have done just that.

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:53 pm

Quote Gencor:
Quote Memory24:
Quote lynnw:

WRONG!!!
to retrive the note.
worth.

MAB&Co want to milk this, but they are going to get a rude awakening, viewers are already tired of this mess. Just give Sharon back her baby.....I don't know why they decided to hook her up with Adam. They have gone to far. :0

I have been saying all along that MAB is a hardheaded writer. She wants what she wants. She has ruined other soaps with this kind of writing. I was reminded when I watched the show from the past just how good this soap used to be but I have to say that now it has been turned into just another run of the mill daytime soap opera. The show has lost its specialness. There is nothing of interest, it is all too predictable and very destructive for the fans. I think that by the time she achieves wherever it is she is taking this show, her fan base for this show will be running numbers close to the last one she ruined. I know that I am not going to be so committed to watching this after the first of the year, I have just about had it. It is a shame to say it, but the show is just not holding my iterest the way that it used to.

You have just expressed my feelings about this DRIVEL to a tee!!!!!

Demus

Postby Demus » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:15 pm

Quote ILuvNY:
Quote Gencor:
Quote Memory24:
Quote lynnw:

WRONG!!!
to retrive the note.
worth.

You have just expressed my feelings about this DRIVEL to a tee!!!!!

I agree with all 3 of you...MAB&Co. has disappointed me with this nonsense!

She could have ignited sophistiated and intriguing story lines with ALL of these characters (mainly Sharon, Nick, Jack and Phyllis) but instead she insists on the surreal and demonic.

I'm ALL SET with this crap! At this point I watch the show if I have time NOT because I'm eager to see it.

What a shame!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”