SHOCKED!! ADAM ..... spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
MCJSW

SHOCKED!! ADAM ..... spoiler

Postby MCJSW » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:48 pm

I was totally shocked to see Adam scrolling a note to Sharon as the plane goes down that stated Your Baby is Alive!! Can it really be that simple? Can this stupid storyline really end that quickly?

Memory24

Re: SHOCKED!! ADAM ..... spoiler

Postby Memory24 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:52 pm

No it could never be that simple. Sharon and Adam are going to be together for awhile from what I hear from the spoilers.

I truly dislike the show so much right now. :0

lynnw

Postby lynnw » Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:14 am

Quote Memory24: No it could never be that simple. Sharon and Adam are going to be together for awhile from what I hear from the spoilers.

You're right Mem. It's not going to be that simple.
It's just the dumb writers throwing out yet another
crumb of hope to fool the viewers into thinking the baby
switch s/l will end just like that.
WRONG!!!
I don't think the plane will crash, or if it does go down, no one will be killed or hurt and Adam will have time
to retrive the note.
There's way too much talk going on with this Shick/Adam s/l for it to end just yet. The writers see that it's getting so much coverage that they're going to milk it for all it's
worth.
I so wanted Sharon to get her baby back in time for her first Christmas and when that didn't happen, I'm just about to the point of just riding it out now, that's how disgusted I've become.
Sony has always been a respected company, and as much mail as they've gotten over this cruel s/l involving Adam, I don't understand why they don't do something that would put a stop to it.
I've already decided that the writers are sick minded inviduals. I honestly believe they get their joy in writing s/l's such as the one involving Adam's evil deeds.
That's all I can say to this stupid charade going on. It needs to end soon.

Memory24

Postby Memory24 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:26 am

Quote lynnw:
Quote Memory24: No it could never be that simple. Sharon and Adam are going to be together for awhile from what I hear from the spoilers.

WRONG!!!
I don't think the plane will crash, or if it does go down, no one will be killed or hurt and Adam will have time
to retrive the note.
There's way too much talk going on with this Shick/Adam s/l for it to end just yet. The writers see that it's getting so much coverage that they're going to milk it for all it's
worth.
I so wanted Sharon to get her baby back in time for her first Christmas and when that didn't happen, I'm just about to the point of just riding it out now, that's how disgusted I've become.
Sony has always been a respected company, and as much mail as they've gotten over this cruel s/l involving Adam, I don't understand why they don't do something that would put a stop to it.
I've already decided that the writers are sick minded inviduals. I honestly believe they get their joy in writing s/l's such as the one involving Adam's evil deeds.

MAB&Co want to milk this, but they are going to get a rude awakening, viewers are already tired of this mess. Just give Sharon back her baby.....I don't know why they decided to hook her up with Adam. They have gone to far. :0

lynnw

Postby lynnw » Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:35 am

Quote Memory24:
Quote lynnw:

WRONG!!!
to retrive the note.
worth.

MAB&Co want to milk this, but they are going to get a rude awakening, viewers are already tired of this mess. Just give Sharon back her baby.....I don't know why they decided to hook her up with Adam. They have gone to far. :0

Morning Mem Hope you had a good Christmas.
Maybe they've dug a hole and don't know how to get out!
I believe they thought that by putting the sweet character of Sharon with the most hated, evil person on the show that they'd keep this s/l front and center, and they're right.
I don't see but just a few who do like he and Sharon together, and some of them want for Sharon to get Faith back, but knowing Sharon, I don't forsee her ever staying with someone who has done as much evil as he has, most of all, taking her baby.
Maybe in having him write that note, they're trying to redeem him in viewers eyes, but it ain't gonna work with me.

Memory24

Postby Memory24 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:51 am

Morning Lynn.....I hope you had a great Christmas as well. ;)

Yes, MAB thought she was slick. I think the reason we have the Sham pairing is because Victor left. She was trying to think of some s/l to do since Victor was gone. That this would keep people's attention. The ratings have been up and down. They only shot up because she involved Nick in Sham. I think the reason that people are liking Sham is because they like MM and SC together. (I don't see any romantic chemistry at all but just my opinion.) Also because they are tired of the Phick vs. Shick stuff that has gone on too long.

But Nick is going to be apart of this also. It seems like this s/l is more focused on Nick's reaction to all things Sham. The ratings went up when Nick caught them. Anytime Nick is around for me that is the only time I will actually watch Sham. She is pimping Shick......when she just could have started a reconciliation s/l for them instead. Instead of doing this messy/contrived Sham s/l. TV Guide Canada.....voted Sharon Newman Abbott The Biggest S*** award of 2009. They slammed Y&R so bad. They also voted it the most disappointing soap of 2009. They voted it the worst writing team. They voted the gaslighting/hysterical pregnancy Ashley as the nastiest s/l of the year.

I mean Y&R has been slammed bad by a lot of critics. The writing team to me started out strong this year especially in Feb. But then after that they went downhill. They teased this whole year about Shick. They even gave Shick another child....but then had it stolen....and paired Sharon with the baby stealer. To me this is not good drama. But the ratings are the indicator.

lynnw

Postby lynnw » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:01 am

Quote Memory24: Morning Lynn.....I hope you had a great Christmas as well. ;)

Yes, MAB thought she was slick. I think the reason we have the Sham pairing is because Victor left. She was trying to think of some s/l to do since Victor was gone. That this would keep people's attention. The ratings have been up and down. They only shot up because she involved Nick in Sham. I think the reason that people are liking Sham is because they like MM and SC together. (I don't see any romantic chemistry at all but just my opinion.) Also because they are tired of the Phick vs. Shick stuff that has gone on too long.

But Nick is going to be apart of this also. It seems like this s/l is more focused on Nick's reaction to all things Sham. The ratings went up when Nick caught them. Anytime Nick is around for me that is the only time I will actually watch Sham. She is pimping Shick......when she just could have started a reconciliation s/l for them instead. Instead of doing this messy/contrived Sham s/l. TV Guide Canada.....voted Sharon Newman Abbott The Biggest S*** award of 2009. They slammed Y&R so bad. They also voted it the most disappointing soap of 2009. They voted it the worst writing team. They voted the gaslighting/hysterical pregnancy Ashley as the nastiest s/l of the year.

I mean Y&R has been slammed bad by a lot of critics. The writing team to me started out strong this year especially in Feb. But then after that they went downhill. They teased this whole year about Shick. They even gave Shick another child....but then had it stolen....and paired Sharon with the baby stealer. To me this is not good drama. But the ratings are the indicator.

Very interesting what you wrote about TV Guide/Canada. I didn't know that, and hopefully if the team of writers read that, and I'm sure they did. maybe that'll tell them something. With GL off the air this year and ATWT going off in 2010, something needs to be done before Y&R is next.
I just hope that when Victor returns, things will start to turn around and this awful s/l will come to a close.

Brobry

Postby Brobry » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:11 am

Quote lynnw:

Very interesting what you wrote about TV Guide/Canada. I didn't know that, and hopefully if the team of writers read that, and I'm sure they did. maybe that'll tell them something. With GL off the air this year and ATWT going off in 2010, something needs to be done before Y&R is next.
I just hope that when Victor returns, things will start to turn around and this awful s/l will come to a close.

I was trying to figure out whether or not there is a connection of story lines - a parallel to what happened with Kay's baby - how it all comes out "eventually" in the end. I just hope Faith won't be a teenager before we find out.

But, honestly, I don't know how another woman could write such a horrible story arc for a new mother, who had a difficult pregnancy -- to steal her baby. Who thinks this way?

Memory24

Postby Memory24 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:20 am

Quote Brobry:
Quote lynnw:

I was trying to figure out whether or not there is a connection of story lines - a parallel to what happened with Kay's baby - how it all comes out "eventually" in the end. I just hope Faith won't be a teenager before we find out.

But, honestly, I don't know how another woman could write such a horrible story arc for a new mother, who had a difficult pregnancy -- to steal her baby. Who thinks this way?

I agree. I don't understand how MAB could write this story for Sharon. This whole year has been a tragic mess for Sharon. She sleeps with Nick, Jack, Billy, and Adam. She gets pregnant but has know idea who the father is. She starts stealing and blacking out. She gets no real treatment for her problems. She gets dumped on and belittled the whole year. She gets locked up in a psychiatric facility....then to top it off. She gets her baby stolen. The only time Sharon was happy this whole year was when she reunited with Nick. That only lasted about month....and that reunion was rushed and did not last long. Sharon has been through too much this year. It was depressing....and I can't believe that MAB wrote these atrocious stories.....completely trying to ruin the Sharon character. She has completely taken everything away from Sharon. Then MAB had the nerve to write in a spoiler for Fall and Winter that we would see a stronger Sharon. Nope we are already seeing a worse Sharon. Sharon is acting impulsive, rash, she acting like she has no sense. Now her latest decision is the worst one of the year and she doesn't even know it. :0

lynnw

Postby lynnw » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:25 am

Quote Brobry:
Quote lynnw:

Hi Brobry. I feel just as you do and have posted it many times.
I know this is just a s/l and the writers are getting paid for doing this, but as you say, for another woman to write garbarge like this is beyond me. The gaslighting of Ashley was bad enough, to see her being tortured the way Adam did to her was sickening, and then having him sink lower in stealing Sharon's baby. I'm sure this must be almost unwatchable for women who've lost children.
To me, this says the writers are as aick and twisted as they are making Adam out to be.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”