Spoilerish!! i think i know where this is going!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
CARMEN JONES

Re: Spoilerish!! i think i know where this is going!!

Postby CARMEN JONES » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:39 pm

I think the whole snowmobile issue was a reason for Nick & Sharon to have yet another conversation that leads to him bashing Adam and Sharon defending him. Plus going to see Noah with the snowmobile that lead her to Summer's "GO Away!!" and to see the family happy and carrying on without her. Ending with her realizing she was leaving to much in the past and so to accept Adam's porposal. Please no more accidents for Noah or Summer!!

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:44 pm

All plot points. The conversations, Summer's rude outburt, - all plot stunts to push Sharon towards Adam and away from Nick, only to have Nick run back towards Sharon once he realizes she's really moving forward with someone else again (was the same with Brad, Jack and now Adam, who deserved Nick's contempt at this point). ~)

If an accident will be the catalyst to end this SHAM debacle, I say bring it on!

niptuck

Postby niptuck » Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:08 pm

Quote Soulsistah: All plot points. The conversations, Summer's rude outburt, - all plot stunts to push Sharon towards Adam and away from Nick, only to have Nick run back towards Sharon once he realizes she's really moving forward with someone else again (was the same with Brad, Jack and now Adam, who deserved Nick's contempt at this point). ~)

If an accident will be the catalyst to end this SHAM debacle, I say bring it on!

Also Billy isn't going to be to slow putting two & two together remember Billy saw Adam at the Funeral Home and he might wonder why was he at a Funeral Home and go have a conversation with the Funeral Home Person, My Oh My Wouldn't that be Nice, and then figure in the time of Both Women Delivery, one suppose to have died but why was Adam there (Billy's thinking) Hmmm come on Billy good write up for the Magazine. I'm with you i say bring it on'

blackroller2008

Postby blackroller2008 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:13 am

Quote Lady53:
Quote vanessa9999: Ok so how much have we heard about Noah's snowmobile? I mean there have been episodes dedicated to Nick bringing this up, him and Sharon have discussed this how many times as well as everyone else. We've got family pictures with the snowmobile!! Meanwhile what did Nick get Phyllis or Summer for Xmas? My point my friends.... Y&R does nothing on accident... Noah is going to be injured somehow in this snowmobile and may possibly need blood from a sibling that he thinks he doesn't have with Nick and Sharon, which in turn could lead to an Colleen situation where everyone that may possibly be a candidate gets tested. This may mean baby Faith as Ashley thinks she is Victors. Hell maybe even Summer who knows, the possibilities are endless. I understand this road with Sharon and Adam, Sharon is lost everyone is doing their own thing and she just wants to make a life for herself and belong to some family whoever and wherever that may be. I really think very soon baby Faith is going to be with Sharon if even only alone, Sharon deserves to have her baby girl and happiness after a miscarriage, the loss of Casey, and now what she thinks is the death of her newborn daughter it can be the only redeeming quality for the writers at this point. Who's with me?

I like what your thinking means but they would never test a baby for blood type to give blood because a person has to weigh at least 110 lbs in order to donate blood or anything else for that matter, unless they are deceased. More importantly testing Faith's blood would show she has the Newman line in her and being she is suppose to be Victor's she would have it anyway. Something would have to happen to Faith herself in order for them to test her blood and it would have to not match Ashley as we know it wouldn't. Then everybody being tested and the only person who is a match would be Sharon and or Noah. Then the questions would be like popcorn on a hot stove popping.

By the way Merry Christmas

i like the way yall thinking..this is soap DNA.....we know faith is sharon baby and billy or jack is the father right? so would that mean that ash DNA would match with faith too?.......

meaning that sharon and ash DNA will match with faith and open up a big can of worms....only in soap land.....

Pinchy

Postby Pinchy » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:34 am

I think that Adam will be exposed and his misdeeds will be revealed but I also think that there will be a medical reason behind it like Jana. I think (hope actually) that they will somehow redeem Adam with some kind of brain issue or eye problems and this is why he's been doing the things he's been doing. I would like for him to be caught but I don't want him to go away just get better and come back. I love the chemistry between him and Nick, Victoria. Even if he gets better I can see the sibling rivalry not going away. That is my new years wish for Adam.
Oh I don't want him and Sharon together either, once this is done. I not feeling the chemistry between them. I think he and Mac would be a good fit (once he's well and more like Hope).

LongtimeYRViewer

Postby LongtimeYRViewer » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:53 am

Wow.....how many "near death" accidents does poor Noah have to suffer before his 18th birthday??? He's already had to have his spleen removed due to an accident; he almost drowned the first part of this year; and, now a looming snowmobile accident? I guess this will coincide with Nick and Sharon finding out that Faith is alive and well and they will use this to put Nick and Sharon back together. I guess I'm in the minority on this, but I like both Sharon and Phyllis. Nick will be lucky with either lady. (Please nobody though rotten veggies my way - lol). I just want the writers to quit bouncing Nick between the two of them; it's not fair to any of the three charracters. Besides, I'm getting dizzy trying to keep up with who Nick is with each week!

Pinchy

Postby Pinchy » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:57 am

Quote LongtimeYRViewer: Wow.....how many "near death" accidents does poor Noah have to suffer before his 18th birthday??? He's already had to have his spleen removed due to an accident; he almost drowned the first part of this year; and, now a looming snowmobile accident? I guess this will coincide with Nick and Sharon finding out that Faith is alive and well and they will use this to put Nick and Sharon back together. I guess I'm in the minority on this, but I like both Sharon and Phyllis. Nick will be lucky with either lady. (Please nobody though rotten veggies my way - lol). I just want the writers to quit bouncing Nick between the two of them; it's not fair to any of the three charracters. Besides, I'm getting dizzy trying to keep up with who Nick is with each week!

ITA. If Noah is in an accident I would recommend putting him in a plastic bubble afterwards. The boy shouldn't go outside anymore. Just marry him off and let him play the Newman infidelity game from now on....much safer.

Lady53

Postby Lady53 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:01 am

Quote blackroller2008:
Quote Lady53:
Quote vanessa9999: Ok so how much have we heard about Noah's snowmobile? I mean there have been episodes dedicated to Nick bringing this up, him and Sharon have discussed this how many times as well as everyone else. We've got family pictures with the snowmobile!! Meanwhile what did Nick get Phyllis or Summer for Xmas? My point my friends.... Y&R does nothing on accident... Noah is going to be injured somehow in this snowmobile and may possibly need blood from a sibling that he thinks he doesn't have with Nick and Sharon, which in turn could lead to an Colleen situation where everyone that may possibly be a candidate gets tested. This may mean baby Faith as Ashley thinks she is Victors. Hell maybe even Summer who knows, the possibilities are endless. I understand this road with Sharon and Adam, Sharon is lost everyone is doing their own thing and she just wants to make a life for herself and belong to some family whoever and wherever that may be. I really think very soon baby Faith is going to be with Sharon if even only alone, Sharon deserves to have her baby girl and happiness after a miscarriage, the loss of Casey, and now what she thinks is the death of her newborn daughter it can be the only redeeming quality for the writers at this point. Who's with me?

I like what your thinking means but they would never test a baby for blood type to give blood because a person has to weigh at least 110 lbs in order to donate blood or anything else for that matter, unless they are deceased. More importantly testing Faith's blood would show she has the Newman line in her and being she is suppose to be Victor's she would have it anyway. Something would have to happen to Faith herself in order for them to test her blood and it would have to not match Ashley as we know it wouldn't. Then everybody being tested and the only person who is a match would be Sharon and or Noah. Then the questions would be like popcorn on a hot stove popping.

By the way Merry Christmas

i like the way yall thinking..this is soap DNA.....we know faith is sharon baby and billy or jack is the father right? so would that mean that ash DNA would match with faith too?.......

meaning that sharon and ash DNA will match with faith and open up a big can of worms....only in soap land.....

We know that Sharon is the mother and that Nick is the father so no Ashley would not be a DNA match to Faith. Not only that Ashley's DNA wouldn't match because her father wasn't John so she wouldn't match Jack and Billy's mother was Jill not Dina Mercheron so Ashley wouldn't match him either.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”