Spoilerish!! i think i know where this is going!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
vanessa9999

Spoilerish!! i think i know where this is going!!

Postby vanessa9999 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:46 am

Ok so how much have we heard about Noah's snowmobile? I mean there have been episodes dedicated to Nick bringing this up, him and Sharon have discussed this how many times as well as everyone else. We've got family pictures with the snowmobile!! Meanwhile what did Nick get Phyllis or Summer for Xmas? My point my friends.... Y&R does nothing on accident... Noah is going to be injured somehow in this snowmobile and may possibly need blood from a sibling that he thinks he doesn't have with Nick and Sharon, which in turn could lead to an Colleen situation where everyone that may possibly be a candidate gets tested. This may mean baby Faith as Ashley thinks she is Victors. Hell maybe even Summer who knows, the possibilities are endless. I understand this road with Sharon and Adam, Sharon is lost everyone is doing their own thing and she just wants to make a life for herself and belong to some family whoever and wherever that may be. I really think very soon baby Faith is going to be with Sharon if even only alone, Sharon deserves to have her baby girl and happiness after a miscarriage, the loss of Casey, and now what she thinks is the death of her newborn daughter it can be the only redeeming quality for the writers at this point. Who's with me?

Lanealways

Re: Spoilerish!! i think i know where this is going!!

Postby Lanealways » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:20 am

That's interesting :),

I also would like for this sham to end and for sharon to get her Faith back :)

and kick adam to the curb! where he belongs or better yet kick him right to that prison cell with his name on it.

Lady53

Postby Lady53 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:47 am

Quote vanessa9999: Ok so how much have we heard about Noah's snowmobile? I mean there have been episodes dedicated to Nick bringing this up, him and Sharon have discussed this how many times as well as everyone else. We've got family pictures with the snowmobile!! Meanwhile what did Nick get Phyllis or Summer for Xmas? My point my friends.... Y&R does nothing on accident... Noah is going to be injured somehow in this snowmobile and may possibly need blood from a sibling that he thinks he doesn't have with Nick and Sharon, which in turn could lead to an Colleen situation where everyone that may possibly be a candidate gets tested. This may mean baby Faith as Ashley thinks she is Victors. Hell maybe even Summer who knows, the possibilities are endless. I understand this road with Sharon and Adam, Sharon is lost everyone is doing their own thing and she just wants to make a life for herself and belong to some family whoever and wherever that may be. I really think very soon baby Faith is going to be with Sharon if even only alone, Sharon deserves to have her baby girl and happiness after a miscarriage, the loss of Casey, and now what she thinks is the death of her newborn daughter it can be the only redeeming quality for the writers at this point. Who's with me?

I like what your thinking means but they would never test a baby for blood type to give blood because a person has to weigh at least 110 lbs in order to donate blood or anything else for that matter, unless they are deceased. More importantly testing Faith's blood would show she has the Newman line in her and being she is suppose to be Victor's she would have it anyway. Something would have to happen to Faith herself in order for them to test her blood and it would have to not match Ashley as we know it wouldn't. Then everybody being tested and the only person who is a match would be Sharon and or Noah. Then the questions would be like popcorn on a hot stove popping.

By the way Merry Christmas

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:22 am

I'm with you Vanessa. You are so right - Billy flashing back to seeing Adam at the funeral home last fall - was NOT an accident. ;) The truth of what a sick monster Adam is will come out. Just THINK about how explosive that storyline will be and all the lives it will directly traumatize: Sharon, Ashley, Nick, Victor, Nikki, Phyllis, Noah, Summer, Victoria, Jack, and of course, the sicko himself Adam - practically half the cast!!!

The real question is does MAB and her "writing" team have the guts to take this storyline where everyone really wants it to go - i.e. the truth of what Adam did coming out? Or is MAB going to try and backpedal her new fav MM's character out of the black hole they wrote him into months ago and try and keep the baby kidnapping a secret indefinitely? Personally, I don't think most fans will stand for that - it's just too repugnant and offensive a storyline (yeah, let a male character get away with the torture and abuse of TWO women, because that's ok to the predominantly FEMALE fan base ~) ...um, no. >( Even beloved psycho Sheila Carter always got caught for cripes sake. Why Should Adam being exempted?!)

I think that snowmobile of Noah's is foreshadowing as well...I smell another hospital situation coming on. :D

Hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas.

Gencor

Postby Gencor » Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:32 am

I wonder if any of you remember that somewhere back in early summer there was a spoiler out that said that Noah was going to be in a snowmobile accident and that little Summer and Noah both were going to be badly injured. I can't remember if it was on this board,but that spoiler was out there floating around even back then.

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:45 am

That's why spoilers don't always play out exactly the way they're worded on MBs because they're often meant to be ambiguous. Summer DID get seriously injured - but from a serious allergic reaction. Noah just got his snowmobile, so that spoiler probably will prove true in the weeks ahead. They wouldn't have done a car crash when Victor gave him a car for his 16th b'day as I think it's too similar to Cassie's accident. But a snowmobile...more than plausible.

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:03 pm

Quote vanessa9999: Ok so how much have we heard about Noah's snowmobile? I mean there have been episodes dedicated to Nick bringing this up, him and Sharon have discussed this how many times as well as everyone else. We've got family pictures with the snowmobile!! Meanwhile what did Nick get Phyllis or Summer for Xmas? My point my friends.... Y&R does nothing on accident... Noah is going to be injured somehow in this snowmobile and may possibly need blood from a sibling that he thinks he doesn't have with Nick and Sharon, which in turn could lead to an Colleen situation where everyone that may possibly be a candidate gets tested. This may mean baby Faith as Ashley thinks she is Victors. Hell maybe even Summer who knows, the possibilities are endless. I understand this road with Sharon and Adam, Sharon is lost everyone is doing their own thing and she just wants to make a life for herself and belong to some family whoever and wherever that may be. I really think very soon baby Faith is going to be with Sharon if even only alone, Sharon deserves to have her baby girl and happiness after a miscarriage, the loss of Casey, and now what she thinks is the death of her newborn daughter it can be the only redeeming quality for the writers at this point. Who's with me?

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:07 pm

I just added a post on this we must think alike That is exactly what I though also that way adam will be clear of this I only hope sharon is not going to be pregnant again....with mr evil

MariaMelissa77

Postby MariaMelissa77 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:18 pm

I just want sham finished with already!!! In an earlier post someone said that he needs to be kicked right in to a jail cell with his name on it... and i really could not agree more! I really think that this could end up being the end of sham and a new start for nick and sharron!!!!!

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:21 pm

To have Sharon pregnant again, so soon after the "death" of 3rd daughter and have it be Satan's (Adam's) spawn is just the sort of sick and abhorrent writing I expect from MAB, HS and SH. Nothing is too offensive for them. Just expect the worst when watching this show and you won't be disappointed. ~)

Having Noah get into a snowmobile accident to reveal more than one paternity secret ( ;))makes so much dramatic sense. So it won't happen. This is MAB and co. we're talking about.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”