The Name in Kay's Box Is (Spoiler)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
pinknikki143

The Name in Kay's Box Is (Spoiler)

Postby pinknikki143 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:34 am

According to another board, Kay's daughter is a Joanne Glover. I wonder if this will be a new character or if it's an alias for someone in GC.

granny fan

Re: The Name in Kay's Box Is (Spoiler)

Postby granny fan » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:49 am

Quote pinknikki143: According to another board, Kay's daughter is a Joanne Glover. I wonder if this will be a new character or if it's an alias for someone in GC.

I thought that was the name of the nurse Paul talked to that worked at the orphanage or something.

pinknikki143

Postby pinknikki143 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:55 am

Quote granny fan:
Quote pinknikki143: According to another board, Kay's daughter is a Joanne Glover. I wonder if this will be a new character or if it's an alias for someone in GC.

I thought that was the name of the nurse Paul talked to that worked at the orphanage or something.

On the message board, this is what people said was the name in the box. I'm in the US, so I haven't seen the epi. Hope it's good info.

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:03 am

Quote pinknikki143:
Quote granny fan:

On the message board, this is what people said was the name in the box. I'm in the US, so I haven't seen the epi. Hope it's good info.

Wow my first thought was Emily but she just recently spoke about her family to Jack.

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:30 am

Nina and Paul called the Grey Sister's orphanage in order to follow up on the Nurse's recollection that the Grey Sisters took the child. Paul and Nina ascertained that she was taken to their orphanage. Nina pretended that she was that child's mother and she needed to contact that child because of a serious genetic disorder that could be life-threatening. After the big speil, the supervisor finally consented to release that child's name. Joanne Glover.

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:55 pm

Quote Eppy: Nina and Paul called the Grey Sister's orphanage in order to follow up on the Nurse's recollection that the Grey Sisters took the child. Paul and Nina ascertained that she was taken to their orphanage. Nina pretended that she was that child's mother and she needed to contact that child because of a serious genetic disorder that could be life-threatening. After the big speil, the supervisor finally consented to release that child's name. Joanne Glover.

I thought the name Joanne Glover was the name of who adopted the baby...perhaps I am wrong...

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:17 pm

Quote twocentsworth:
Quote Eppy: Nina and Paul called the Grey Sister's orphanage in order to follow up on the Nurse's recollection that the Grey Sisters took the child. Paul and Nina ascertained that she was taken to their orphanage. Nina pretended that she was that child's mother and she needed to contact that child because of a serious genetic disorder that could be life-threatening. After the big speil, the supervisor finally consented to release that child's name. Joanne Glover.

I thought the name Joanne Glover was the name of who adopted the baby...perhaps I am wrong...
Well, you could be right - these old ears aren't up to par anymore.

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:21 pm

This is sooooo exciting. It is wonderful to see Jill reconcile herself to the fact she is not Katherine's child and not feel threatened by whomever it is. What a beautiful thing she is doing for Katherine. :-)
There is sure to be some drama to this discovery an am looking forward to it. ;)

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:37 pm

Quote granny fan:

That is what I thought too. And why is Tucker SOOO interested?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”