Ashley & Neil as a couple?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
colormebadd

Re: Ashley & Neil as a couple?

Postby colormebadd » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:22 pm

Quote Africa:
Quote colormebadd:
Quote Africa: That's what I'm talking 'bout re Neil

Dru on HWofA ~ that works ~ those women are off the hook, cant' wait for the new season in the Tdot.

LOL I can't wait either and Nene better be on there next season with her. Kim can go kick rocks for all I care. LOL

'Poor' Kim, no one like her crazy behind :) I like Nene, and hopes she does come back. I heard somewhere she might not, due to wanting more $$, and TPTB are not trying to heard 'dat' noise.

LOL yes Nene and Kim want more money to cover their electric bills and to be bumped up to first class while traveling between LA and Atlanta. Shoot I thought Kim's sugar daddy was taking care of all her expenses why he can't pay her electric bill and fly her in one of his private jets which I'm sure he owns, he already spending all kinds of money on her for all her other silly crap. LOL

lovn billy

Postby lovn billy » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:26 pm

Right now both are single and why not? They are both intelligent people who need to have someone in their life but I still predict that Dru will come back and then Ashley will left out again. In my eyes.it is always Neil with Dru!

Africa

Postby Africa » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:33 pm

LOL ~ you talking 'bout Big Papa? I read on the thread for the HW he dumped her,and she has a new boyfriend ~ not sure if this one is as rich as Big Papa. Kim need to find a real J.O.B supporting her self and child.

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:47 pm

Quote Africa: LOL ~ you talking 'bout Big Papa? I read on the thread for the HW he dumped her,and she has a new boyfriend ~ not sure if this one is as rich as Big Papa. Kim need to find a real J.O.B supporting her self and child.

LOL I feel bad for her daughters, just look at the example they have to look up to. They love their momma and should but I hope they grow up to know better with or without her guidance. Big momma must of told big poppa he had better quit it or she will take his trifling butt to the cleaners. She have enough evidence on his cheating butt to get any and everything he owns. LOL

Africa

Postby Africa » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:51 pm

Quote colormebadd:
Quote Africa: LOL ~ you talking 'bout Big Papa? I read on the thread for the HW he dumped her,and she has a new boyfriend ~ not sure if this one is as rich as Big Papa. Kim need to find a real J.O.B supporting her self and child.

LOL I feel bad for her daughters, just look at the example they have to look up to. They love their momma and should but I hope they grow up to know better with or without her guidance. Big momma must of told big poppa he had better

quit it or she will take his trifling butt to the

cleaners. She have enough evidence on his cheating butt to get any and everything he owns. LOL

I know 'dats' right ~ LOL!!!

Thanks for the chat, I'm gonna bounce. Merry Christmas!!

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:55 pm

Quote Africa:
Quote colormebadd:

LOL I feel bad for her daughters, just look at the example they have to look up to. They love their momma and should but I hope they grow up to know better with or without her guidance. Big momma must of told big poppa he had better

quit it or she will take his trifling butt to the

cleaners. She have enough evidence on his cheating butt to get any and everything he owns. LOL

I know 'dats' right ~ LOL!!!

Thanks for the chat, I'm gonna bounce. Merry Christmas!!

Same here Africa and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Lanealways

Postby Lanealways » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:16 am

Kristoff and Victoria R. had off the charts chemistry;

if not Dru then I say bring Karen back, they were also great together.

Would really like for dru to come back, for her daughter's sake as well.

SueQ

Postby SueQ » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:47 am

Quote iuki: Seems to me that Ashley and Neil are getting real chummy.

Any ideas on these two getting together?

ICK!!!!!!

clamelia

Postby clamelia » Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:40 pm

I like Neil and Ashley together.

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:44 pm

Quote Lanealways: Kristoff and Victoria R. had off the charts chemistry;

if not Dru then I say bring Karen back, they were also great together.

Would really like for dru to come back, for her daughter's sake as well.

Seriously. How stupid are these writers? Bring back VR as Dru already because she was the ONLY one that had real chemistry with Neil. Karen did too, but honestly, don't think NP will want to come back to the show after how they tried to get rid of her. She's too good for this writing team anyway. They've tried to pair up Ashley constantly for the past few years and I just don't see her with Neil as a romantic pair. Good friends, sure. But nothing more. Which means it WILL happen of course. ~)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”