Love Sharon/nick together....Voted for Phyllis/Nick Poll. Am I a Y&R Fan or What?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
sunshine2

Love Sharon/nick together....Voted for Phyllis/Nick Poll. Am I a Y&R Fan or What?

Postby sunshine2 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:24 pm

Hey everybody, I am a bonafide Sharon fan. I would love to see her with Nick, because i believe that true love wins in the end. I guess we will see how that plays out. In Soaps there is always a chance that it will happen. I voted for Phyllis and Nick because i like them right now as a couple. What they need to do now is give Sharon a serious relationship and then we are off and running. I love intense couple break-ups and hope they will find their way back to each other(hint: V/N). I am interested to see where they will take this P/N relationship and I will vote again for them because they make a good S/L. I am still a loyal Sharon fan. please give her a hot male and let the games begin. ;)

hunnybear0412

Re: Love Sharon/nick together....Voted for Phyllis/Nick Poll. Am I a Y&R Fan or What?

Postby hunnybear0412 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:19 pm

Yeah I really like Sharon. Girl has had some issues in the past but I still have mad love for her. I really want Nick and Sharon to get back together; the sooner the better. I can't stand Phyllis. I wish that she would just get back with Jack. But only time will tell...

emnick

Re: Love Sharon/nick together....Voted for Phyllis/Nick Poll. Am I a Y&R Fan or What?

Postby emnick » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:45 pm

Where do you vote? I like Sharon (not sure about her and Nick) . I also like Phyllis just not with Nick, but if I had to choose I would vote for S&N. I guess I like the bad Phyllis and with Nick she is not. I kinda like her with Jack, but I would love her with Michael(sorry Lauren). MS is just too strong and actress for JM (just my opinion).

sunshine2

Postby sunshine2 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:34 pm

Quote emnick: Where do you vote? I like Sharon (not sure about her and Nick) . I also like Phyllis just not with Nick, but if I had to choose I would vote for S&N. I guess I like the bad Phyllis and with Nick she is not. I kinda like her with Jack, but I would love her with Michael(sorry Lauren). MS is just too strong and actress for JM (just my opinion).

Go to CBS Daytime. S/N is not listed as favorite couple on the list.

Anickandphyllisfan

Postby Anickandphyllisfan » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:32 pm

Where do you vote at? Lol it's amazing that someone who really loves sharon would admite that she voted for nick and phyllis because they like the s/l.I agree that they need someone new for sharon but I think they should leave nick and phyllis together. :)

sunshine2

Postby sunshine2 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:20 am

Quote Anickandphyllisfan: Where do you vote at? Lol it's amazing that someone who really loves sharon would admite that she voted for nick and phyllis because they like the s/l.I agree that they need someone new for sharon but I think they should leave nick and phyllis together. :)

I voted at cbs daytime.com. If I can't have s/n then i'll take P/n.
Sharon is my favorite and Phyills is next in line and i am in fictional love with Victor.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”