If Adam loves Sharon why don't he ?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
mswadel

Re: If Adam loves Sharon why don't he ?

Postby mswadel » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:56 pm

first of all let me say I like Adam and have only been able to stand Sharon when she is with him but I have another thing to say which may start someone thinking - some think that Billy (a known drunk) is starting to have flashes of what happened in the funeral home, well here is the way to do that (if the writers do check out what we say they may use this) earlier that day Sharon told Adam that she was waiting for the funeral home to deliver the ashes. Adam could say that he went to check on why they hadn't been delivered to her yet just to make her feel better. Sounds plausible to me and exactly what I would do if it happened to me!! Too many people online want horrible punishment for Adam and in my opinion is it not only too harsh but it is just because Fake is Sharon's kid.

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:06 pm

I think the answer to the question is its because he really does not love her and Nick's revenge is his agenda...Sharon is collateral damage and he's in waaaayyy over his head with playing "head games" with Sharon...and with her, he's saying just the "right things", treating her just the "right way", and letting her be just the "right woman" in her own eyes...too bad she didn't already know or hear these things...so sad... :~

niptuck

Postby niptuck » Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:42 pm

Billy might be the one to start snooping he will have flashes of Adam at the Funeral Home around the time of a Baby's Death and wonder why was he there, then Nikki will go back to the Letters she sent, and Ashley will remember some of the strange dealings with Adam, someone will want to know where is the Dr. that delivered these Baby's, Victor have this investigated because something isn't quiet right.

TiggerLee

Postby TiggerLee » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:50 pm

It is a little confusing. The writers (for the most part) have portrayed Adam as a psychopath and therefore incapable of love (or falling in love)and completely lacking in empathy. This would not stop Adam from lusting after Sharon, lets face it shes still pretty hot as long as she keeps those big ears of hers covered. The confusing thing for me was that Adam seemed genuinely remorseful about causing Ashley's miscarriage, even though there was no one around to witness his "acting". Oh well, I guess personality disorders aren't always black and white, and in "soap world" this is most certainly true.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”