If Adam loves Sharon why don't he ?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
deloresmarie

Re: If Adam loves Sharon why don't he ?

Postby deloresmarie » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:48 pm

Adam love no one , he only when Sharon because he know Nick has deep feeling for Sharon. Adam will end up in Nick chair at the Company. For sure Sharon will soon see the real Adam come out, and than it too late. She wouldn't listen to anyone who tried to tell her what Adam is about. She is going to end up pregnant with Adam's child,
Adam doesn't like children he never even looked at Victoria baby when she brought her to the office. I like Sharon but she very immature, she run off and elope with Adam because her son is having a good time with his father's family. Sharon never plans any activity with Noah, she doesn't really act like he her son. A strong woman doesn't always have to have a man taking care of her. I see nothing strong about her actions. Her not listening to good advice is strong. But this time she want have Jack or Nick to run to when Adam throw her down the steps or gaslight her back to the nut house. Maybe Billy will realized what Adan did, when he remember seeing him at the Funeral Home after Collen died. If the writers don't composed better scripts they will lose their sponsors.
I really don't care about Adam and Sharon , I want he to have her baby back and Adam throw off the Bus.

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:55 pm

Well it's too darn late for him to turn back now, he will loose everything he thinks he's got. I bet he will try his best to impregnate her so they can share a baby together and he will believe by doing this he will no longer have to have any regrets about the baby switch and give her a next baby. He thinks he made Ashely happy because he caused her to fall down the stairs, which led to her miscarriage and now it's time to make it up to Sharon in his own crazy mind while socking it to Nick at the same time. JMO

Memory24

Postby Memory24 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:04 pm

Because he is a coward and the writers suck big fat hairy.......... :0

Seriously Y&R needs to get it together....this s/l is SUCKS!!!

deloresmarie

Postby deloresmarie » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:27 pm

If Adam love Sharon why did he look at Cassie art work and throw his coat over it, If he has a problem with a dead child where does that leave Noah. Will he cause Noah to have an accident on his new Snowmobile. As a mother , you just don't go out of town and not inform your son even if he is went his father. Noah is alway with Phyllis and Nick because she pretends to like him which causes him to always leave his mother. If Sharon was to plan some activities with with her son and his girl friends maybe he stay with her more. Why anyone think Adam love Sharon? because he says so , he told Rafe and Heather he loved them. Adam is a closet gay man who have no use for any womahave n other than used them. Once Nick stop caring about what is going on with Adam and Sharon you will see he will no use for her anymore. Nick needs to moved on like Jack.

iwannabephylis

Postby iwannabephylis » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:05 pm

Adam is not a closet gay man. He is an opportuntist that is very cleaver in his lies, manipulations based on his vast emotions of his powerful father, Victor. Victor started this mess when he cut off Adam & decided he would blackball him in his vocation. If Victor hadn't been so vengeful Adam would of just left town & moved on to another job.
Adam is in so deep w/ his lies that he just keeps going on. He cares for Ash & he thinks he loves Sharon. Sharon knows Adam slept w/ Rafe while engaged to Heather. She barely has dated Adam. She is barely divorced from Jack. But, yet she is going to elope w/ Adam.
The only way Adam can come of out this w/ out someone murdering him is to pin the entire thing on Dr. Taylor. Saying he switched babies to apease Victor not knowing Faith was the granddaughter of Victor & pretending there was another baby. And the dirty doctor would have to die.

TiggerLee

Postby TiggerLee » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:02 am

Its supposed to be obvious to us viewers that Adam does NOT love Sharon.

casper402032

Postby casper402032 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:25 am

Quote colormebadd: Well it's too darn late for him to turn back now, he will loose everything he thinks he's got. I bet he will try his best to impregnate her so they can share a baby together and he will believe by doing this he will no longer have to have any regrets about the baby switch and give her a next baby. He thinks he made Ashely happy because he caused her to fall down the stairs, which led to her miscarriage and now it's time to make it up to Sharon in his own crazy mind while socking it to Nick at the same time. JMO

Darn!! You said what I have been thinking for the longest. Adam also is keeping Sharon close to him b/c he does not want her around Faith unless he is there. He knows that something is going on between Sharon & Faith and it is scaring the heck out of him. You are right, I believe he is going to try and get Sharon pregnant so she will not be so interested in Faith and all of his problems will be solved. At least that's what he thinks!!

adele

Postby adele » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:57 am

Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman: he is falling in love with her but he also does not want to lose her . telling her what he did will destroy any type of feelings Sharon has for him . plus he would go to jail and probably be killed by nick or victor or jack for that matter. i honestly think Adam will come out looking really good when the baby switch is reveled .

how could the demon seed possibly look good when the truth comes out he has turned on everyone who crossed his path the only way i see him redeemed is to ship him off to some third world country and have to help people and see what real suffering is he doesn't deserve anyone to care for him until he can show he is a good person and i don't see that happening his top priority is himself he is evill thru and thru

adele

Postby adele » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:00 am

Quote happyfanyr: Adam is a psychopath. That's why he is not telling the truth. Sharon is a psycho. That's why she is falling for Adam. They are a great couple. Meant to be together !
Yeah ! ! !

happyfan sharon is NOT a psycho she has been the strong one over and over and has hat a lot of garbage dumped on her the only reason her character has taken such a downfall is the writer's are doing this to her she is and always will be a beautiful, smart caring and kind person nno matter how much garbage the writer's dump her way she is a class act.

adele

Postby adele » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:06 am

Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman:
Quote lovn billy: This is what makes me so upset over this issue because you are probably right and Adam will come out of this in a good way. I don't see how but it will probably happen. What he has done is just unforgivable to me.

yeaa ,as much as i do like Adam i don't at all want him coming out if this looking like a hero. i mean he did it and he does need to Deal with the consequences. but if the writes are as predictable as i think they are, adam will come out squeaky clean

you are so right mrs. Sharon... every evil doer on the show walks off scot free why shopuld we expect anything different where adam is concerned , the only redeemable ones are michael and kevin the rest get away with all of their crimes and it is pretty sickening is this really the message they want to send out if you're evil and not good then you'll always come out on top sometimes young children are in the room when parents watching this show. It is like the world is saying that anything is acceptable nowadays no family morals goodwill to each other just watch the news or a lot of these talk shows I mean is ther ereally that many people in th eworld who are as disfunctional as these shows portray???

Return to “The Young and the Restless”