Disturbing

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ILuvNY

Re: Disturbing

Postby ILuvNY » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:04 pm

Quote Debrajo: I LuvNY.Tell it sistah! AMEN!!!!!! :)

I sure do get tired of people telling me how I feel or what my motives are! And I see it didn't take long for the BP Bandit to surface once again. ~)

Debrajo

Postby Debrajo » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:09 pm

Quote ILuvNY:

I sure do get tired of people telling me how I feel or what my motives are! And I see it didn't take long for the BP Bandit to surface once again. ~)

Same here.I know what you mean.Lots of clairvoyants on here. :D We will just have to ignore the BP bandit and keep posting.Let's make them work their little index finger off.

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:15 pm

Quote Debrajo:
Quote ILuvNY:

Same here.I know what you mean.Lots of clairvoyants on here. :D We will just have to ignore the BP bandit and keep posting.Let's make them work their little index finger off.

LOL....no problem!

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:22 pm

I like the chemistry that SC and MM have together. No I don't like the character of Adam with Sharon as a couple. They made great friends but I don't think they should have gotten married.It was too rushed and contrived. That being said, I do think there is a plot point coming our way. I got the impression that just before the turbulence started, that Sharon was expressing some second thoughts. Just the inflection in her voice after she had been looking out the window.

Why do I like Nick and Sharon? Because they symbolize great love and romance to me. :D I sure as hell would NOT want to be a teenager again. Especially in this day and age. 8)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”