Disturbing

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ILuvNY

Re: Disturbing

Postby ILuvNY » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:12 pm

Quote Izet:
Quote LovingFan:
Quote Slky: Sorry to disagree. Actually like Sharon & Adam together. Make a better couple than Sharon & Nick. Have to agree with you about Nick & Phyllis though.

I agree with you totally. I actually like Sharon with Adam, and can't stand to see Nick with Phyllis. I loved Sharon with Nick, but sense he is with Phyllis (YUK), then I say Adam is the next best thing. I never liked her with Jack (although I like Jack). I would like to see Phhyllis ALONE... completely and totally ALONE!!!

I agree. I guess I am not getting it. This is a story. It is not real life. I don't see anything Adam has done that is any worse than a lot of the people on the show. I wish someone could make me understand who on the show has not done anything wrong. Phyllis has done quite a lot of wrong herself if we think about it. Sharon murdered a man too didn't she?? Self defense, but she didn't report it. She tried to hide the body, I think. She is loved by viewers for that. Victor is loved for being onery. Jack is loved. Heck, he slept with his fathers wife to name one thing. A lot of them have been dogs. Adam is just the newest dog on the block.

Adam and Sharon sure do make a better couple than Sharon and Nick. She made the best couple ever with Brad but for some reason the writers didn't make that happen. Nick and Phyllis should stay together really, if you think about it. Nobody should want either one of them.

Adam tried to have his father thrown in prison, Nick did have his father thrown in prison. What difference am I missing here??

Izet, the man that Sharon thought was dead wasn't, so she killed no one.
I think it's the fact that Adam caused the death of Ashley's baby, slept with Rafe to coerce him and stole Sharon's baby (a woman who has already lost a daughter and who he's suppose to love) that really bugs the heck out of some of us!

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:20 am

Quote Izet:
Quote LovingFan:
Quote Slky: Sorry to disagree. Actually like Sharon & Adam together. Make a better couple than Sharon & Nick. Have to agree with you about Nick & Phyllis though.

I agree with you totally. I actually like Sharon with Adam, and can't stand to see Nick with Phyllis. I loved Sharon with Nick, but sense he is with Phyllis (YUK), then I say Adam is the next best thing. I never liked her with Jack (although I like Jack). I would like to see Phhyllis ALONE... completely and totally ALONE!!!

I agree. I guess I am not getting it. This is a story. It is not real life. I don't see anything Adam has done that is any worse than a lot of the people on the show. I wish someone could make me understand who on the show has not done anything wrong. Phyllis has done quite a lot of wrong herself if we think about it. Sharon murdered a man too didn't she?? Self defense, but she didn't report it. She tried to hide the body, I think. She is loved by viewers for that. Victor is loved for being onery. Jack is loved. Heck, he slept with his fathers wife to name one thing. A lot of them have been dogs. Adam is just the newest dog on the block.

Adam and Sharon sure do make a better couple than Sharon and Nick. She made the best couple ever with Brad but for some reason the writers didn't make that happen. Nick and Phyllis should stay together really, if you think about it. Nobody should want either one of them.

Adam tried to have his father thrown in prison, Nick did have his father thrown in prison. What difference am I missing here??

One difference: Nick reported his father for a crime he DID commit (& I may be wrong, but I believe Nick tried to talk him out of doing it in the first place). Adam FRAMED his father for a crime he may not have committed.

jbsoaps

Postby jbsoaps » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:02 am

Why would anyone want Sharon with Adam together knowing that he took her child, manipulated her mind and took her body?

What can that be romantic about watching Adam using Sharon to get what he wants out of her? Sharon and Adam relationship is born out of HATE!

The writers have had Sharon’s character slow and desperate since 2006. It’s the same storyline with a different manipulating Man for Sharon.

How can that be romantic......And, we the fans have to watch.

Izet

Postby Izet » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:13 pm

Quote jbsoaps: Why would anyone want Sharon with Adam together knowing that he took her child, manipulated her mind and took her body?

What can that be romantic about watching Adam using Sharon to get what he wants out of her? Sharon and Adam relationship is born out of HATE!

The writers have had Sharon’s character slow and desperate since 2006. It’s the same storyline with a different manipulating Man for Sharon.

How can that be romantic......And, we the fans have to watch.

You know what?? I changed my mind. I don't want Sharon with
Adam. She should be with Nick because he is her childrens father. It took a lot of reading what everyone was saying but you convinced me.

Ok, now what are we going to do with Adam? You all know him and Sharon will not stay married so we have to put him with somebody. He could go back to Heather. Nobody likes her either.

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:35 pm

Quote Azeleyes: It makes me really sick to see Adam & Sharon and even Nick and Phyllis together...every time they come on I seriously change the channel. I have absolutely no interested with these couple.

As for Sharon and Adam, I think this is a ridiculous and awful s/l. Writers need to change this as soon as possible!

How can Adam say he loves Sharon when he sees her with her own daugther in her hands and not say anything!! This is not love come on!!! It's just another way for Adam to get underneath Nick's skin!! If he really loved her he would of told her about Faith!! I just can't wait for this to be over with.

It is so disturbing for me to see that some viewers actually like these two together especially that they know what Adam has done in the past and with so many lives, like his Father(Victor), Ashley, Rafael and his mother, Heather, Patty a.k.a. Mary Jane, the doctor he blacked mailed, Sharon, Baby Faith, etc... How can you think that he has changed?? He has played with way to many lives and he has absolutely no remorse! SICK SICK SICK...but to each there own!!!

I absolutely agree with you. If Adam really loved Sharon and wants to be redeemed like her tells her and he also tells her that she makes him want to be a good man, he would tell her that her baby is alive. He should know how happy that would make her and once she hears that the baby is alive I hope she gets rid of him, takes her baby and goes back to Nick.

niptuck

Postby niptuck » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:13 pm

Quote Izet:
Quote LovingFan:

*) *) *) Your missing the fact that Victor was guilty, You missed where Stupio Framed Victor he and Jack plotted against Victor (because he hated Victor, and wanted him in Jail) see you missed that to' How can Adam and Sharon make a good couple yes Sharon doesn't realize this Psychotic Hypoctic, has Stolen her and Nicks Baby, and gave it to Ashley, But we know so that takes me to What is it that someone would find them a good Couple? he's a Liar, he's Deceitful and Funny, he looks in this woman face every day, and knowing he is with-holding a Life Changing Situation, he's UN-real absolutely Very Dangerous this Creep will stop at nothing, and also knowing he caused the Death of Ashley's Baby, and drove her out of her Mind, NO i can see nothing exciting about this Ridiculous MESS of a Couple (Poor Sharon, how much more must she bare' and what Crime will he be charged with?

MariaMelissa77

Postby MariaMelissa77 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:16 pm

Okay nick and phillis are just a bomb waiting to blow really! like Nick WILL ALWAYS love sharron and her the same lets just cut right to the end nick and sharron will be together in the end!!

mswadel

Postby mswadel » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:44 pm

you all want Sharon and Nick back together?? why?? they both lied and cheated, even over the time she was 'out of her mind' she slept with 2 men that we knew of; they are not a good couple and are extremely toxic for each other; If you loved "your girl" like you say you do you would want her to get therapy and then find someone completely new or be alone. I think that most of the people that cry for a reunion of Nick and Sharon identify with them and wish for your teen years back just like them. Nick and Sharon are about the worse couple Y & R has.

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:49 pm

Quote mswadel: you all want Sharon and Nick back together?? why?? they both lied and cheated, even over the time she was 'out of her mind' she slept with 2 men that we knew of; they are not a good couple and are extremely toxic for each other; If you loved "your girl" like you say you do you would want her to get therapy and then find someone completely new or be alone. I think that most of the people that cry for a reunion of Nick and Sharon identify with them and wish for your teen years back just like them. Nick and Sharon are about the worse couple Y & R has.

You don't know anything about any of us, so please don't insult us, even though I know it's what you usually do on this site!
It's a soap...and I know the difference between fiction and reality. Some of us just happen to like Nick and Sharon as a couple, and that's ALL THEIR IS TO IT.

And the worst couple that is or has been on any soap IN MY OPINION, is Nick and Phyllis.

Debrajo

Postby Debrajo » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:59 pm

I LuvNY.Tell it sistah! AMEN!!!!!! :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”