Phylis and Victoria Newman, Two Smart, High Powered Business Divas!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Phylis and Victoria Newman, Two Smart, High Powered Business Divas!

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:20 am

I think Phyllis will get a seat on the Newman board one day. She fits in so well in this powerful corporate family. She can attend Board meetings or any other Newman related business and look out for her family's interest. NOT just NVP but NE related business as well. Phyllis and Victoria together! The Newmans are so lucky to have two such smart,ambitious, business savy executives in the family.
Let's hear it for smart, powerful women!

pussykat

Re: Phylis and Victoria Newman, Two Smart, High Powered Business Divas!

Postby pussykat » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:12 am

I agree...they are great! But Victoria needs to get rid of Brad...he is a hot head!

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:16 pm

Even if he weren't a hot head, Vicky can do so much better than Brad. I can't believe she would even give that golddigger the time of day.

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:31 pm

Quote ksupergirl: Even if he weren't a hot head, Vicky can do so much better than Brad. I can't believe she would even give that golddigger the time of day.

I agree with you. However, if their marriage breaks up they will have to dispose of Brad or bring on another female - as he has either married or been engaged to all those women presently in the cast - and Summer is too young.

jackspaniel

Postby jackspaniel » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:09 pm

Quote anadea:
Quote ksupergirl: Even if he weren't a hot head, Vicky can do so much better than Brad. I can't believe she would even give that golddigger the time of day.

I agree with you. However, if their marriage breaks up they will have to dispose of Brad or bring on another female - as he has either married or been engaged to all those women presently in the cast - and Summer is too young.

Good one! LOL!!

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:23 pm

LOL! That is too funny. I can't stand Brad. I would love to see him on the next plane to Hong Kong. A smart, rich girl like Vicky from a powerful family can do so much better than that middle aged golddigger. UGH! Let Sharon have him.

Anickandphyllisfan

Postby Anickandphyllisfan » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:35 pm

LOl ksupergirl good one. Yea I agree They are two great powered business women. Great Job guys!

jrpc

Postby jrpc » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:41 pm

they need to replace Brad and let Sharon have him then replace both

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:51 pm

JRPC,

Brad and Sharon have nothing to do with this thread. This thead is about smart, business WOMEN. Do you know something about Brad that we don't know? No one has ever accused Sharon of being smart. LOL!!!!!!!!!

CandyLane5

Postby CandyLane5 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:12 am

You forgot to mention Betty Davis and Joan Crawford.... >(

Return to “The Young and the Restless”