what happened to jacks kid kyle

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Brendasue

what happened to jacks kid kyle

Postby Brendasue » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:37 am

what happened to jacks kid kyle never see or hear about him any more

emnick

Re: what happened to jacks kid kyle

Postby emnick » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:07 am

Who is Kyle's mother? I know who Keemo is, but not Kyle.

Shys

Postby Shys » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:10 am

If i remember right jack made a deal with diane, she could have custody of kyle if she didnt press charges on phyllis for trying to kill diane.

emnick

Postby emnick » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:49 am

Quote Shys: If i remember right jack made a deal with diane, she could have custody of kyle if she didnt press charges on phyllis for trying to kill diane.

So Diane is Kyle's mom? I stopped watching for awhile, because of work. I'm glad Soap Net is on, because that is the only way I see the soap. What ever happened to Diane?

Shys

Postby Shys » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:52 am

Yes diane is kyles mom, was along time ago and i hope i am giving you the right information but i think it was when the sperm stealing was going on..I think diane thought it was victors but ended up jacks. If i am wrong someone say so ok? lol

hunnybear0412

Postby hunnybear0412 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:30 pm

No you are right. Diane was upset because Victor had a vasectomy and didn't tell her. Victor and Jack had some sperm put up somewhere and Diane got some sperm thinking it was Victor's meanwhile, Ashley ends up pregnant and she claimed it was some guy's baby that she met on a cruise. But when the funk hit the fan we found out that Diane ended up with Jack's child (Kyle) and Ashley has Victor's child (Abby)

Shys

Postby Shys » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:58 am

Thanks for the info hunnybear.. So that means again jack helped phyllis, this time keeping her outta jail. He really loves her, wish they would be a couple again..

phick4ever

Postby phick4ever » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:29 am

Wrong!!!! Phyllis was wrongly accused of trying to kill Diane, but Diane is the one that started the fire. Phyllis was finally proven innocent, and Phyllis and Jack had custody of Kyle who Phyllis loved very much, but when the marriage of Jack and Phyllis fell apart due to his vendetta against Victor and Phyllis left Jack, Jack gave custody of Kyle to Diane because he was not able ( or in my mind he did not have the time) to raise Kyle alone.

Don't the blame of Jack not having Kyle on Phyllis, the blame is only on Jack's shoulders.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”