Spoilers for Next Week

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Turtle Lover

Re: Spoilers for Next Week

Postby Turtle Lover » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:01 am

I saw this on another site as a spoiler, but I'm not sure how reliable it is, it might just be someones theory--- Victory will be kidnapped by Jana, while Kevin is in jail. This will lead them to start believing what really happened. Say, doesn't Will Bardwell have Jana's book on serial killers? She must have gotten the "blood letting" idea from that. Paul & JT must have heard of this if they're "detectives". Come on.

Strawberry34

Postby Strawberry34 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:55 am

I heard it would be lily that jana would kidnap leaving daniel and dru to team to look for her and colleen but since colleen has been found I don't think that will happen, and it also said that daniel and colleen escape jana with a unconsicous lily, and accidentally hits dru and jana also hits dru killing her but like I said I don't think any of this stuff will happen.

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:09 am

I'm very carfeul to only read spoilers that I know are real. The one on this site obviously are... I am SO happy J.T gets arrested for assult on Kevin! Sadly... I didn;t see anything about Adrian seeing Colleen when she wakes up... I wonder what finally does it. PLUS it happens on Thursday the ONLY day I work! %( So I will have to watch it when I get home... BUT anyway back to the spoilers... Ummm... Happy to see that Dru isn't crazy... I REALLY dont think that Victor could EVER get kidnapped by Jana! Just dont believe it... AND also ... will Colleen really be out there being able to look for Lily... I dont think she could. I just wonder when Adrian's identity will come out... Maybe Jana does come back...sooner then I thought, and maybe Adrian is the one to use his "power" to find her. I just am excited for a Cadrian reunion maybe Thursday... maybe Friday... AND fortunately.... NO J.T Colleen reunion... Yea! Well... maybe she has to tell everyone that Kevin is innocent first. Hmmm... BUT SO excited... No amnesia, and let's see where the week after next will take us... March 6th is my birthday, please let that be a GREAT Cadrian day! It will be the BEST birthday present! :D

valencia4love

Postby valencia4love » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:06 pm

?) I read in the spoilers that adrian wants to marry collen and that they are both going to have to make a decision. What decision is their to make!!! He loves her and she loves him!! Case Close!!

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:20 pm

Quote valencia4love: ?) I read in the spoilers that adrian wants to marry collen and that they are both going to have to make a decision. What decision is their to make!!! He loves her and she loves him!! Case Close!!

It's going to be hard for her... I think... She is young... Her mom wants her to move to NY... Adrians job... I dont know... I do see problems. But hopefully it's not that she wont at least date Adrian.

gommie

Postby gommie » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:57 pm

Quote Y&Rfan1: Dru sees David in her home. Kevin is denied bail. Dru throws a camera, accidently hurting Lily. Neil sees Carmen. Dru gets into a fight. Devon has a confrontation with Kevin. Traci arrives to see Colleen. JT attacks Kevin. Colleen wakes up. Colleen thanks Kevin for saving her life. Jill tells Cane that he is her son. JT is arrested. Neil and Devon see Carmen and David.

My god-that was a mouth full ;) ..normally I don't read the spoilers when they pertain to s/l's I care about-but in this case..I cannot wait...thanks

gommie

Postby gommie » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:59 pm

Ok-so whose body did we see...Carmonster is dead...it must be her twin who Dru is seeing......I didn't believe this until the objects in Dru's apt started changing location..then I decided someone is doing something to her..

Turtle Lover

Postby Turtle Lover » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:01 pm

What I meant to say earlier was that I read that Victoria gets kidnapped by Jana. Her father is dead now and she knows Victoria knows exactly where the treasure is, etc. I didn't see anything about Lily. Why would Lily be kidnapped by Jana... she knows nothing about the reliquary except the little bit Colleen told her. Lets just hope Colleen wakes up and tells everything--and they believe her!

gommie

Postby gommie » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:03 pm

YIPEE--Colleen wakes up.........and she thanks Kevin woopeeeeee-ok now he is in the clear...I too want to see what kind of amends the hard a_ss know it all's have to deal with now....I for one want to them with lots of egg on their faces as they fall to their knees looking for forgivness >)

gommie

Postby gommie » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:08 pm

Quote EmpressOperaDiva: I'm very carfeul to only read spoilers that I know are real. The one on this site obviously are... I am SO happy J.T gets arrested for assult on Kevin! Sadly... I didn;t see anything about Adrian seeing Colleen when she wakes up... I wonder what finally does it. PLUS it happens on Thursday the ONLY day I work! %( So I will have to watch it when I get home... BUT anyway back to the spoilers... Ummm... Happy to see that Dru isn't crazy... I REALLY dont think that Victor could EVER get kidnapped by Jana! Just dont believe it... AND also ... will Colleen really be out there being able to look for Lily... I dont think she could. I just wonder when Adrian's identity will come out... Maybe Jana does come back...sooner then I thought, and maybe Adrian is the one to use his "power" to find her. I just am excited for a Cadrian reunion maybe Thursday... maybe Friday... AND fortunately.... NO J.T Colleen reunion... Yea! Well... maybe she has to tell everyone that Kevin is innocent first. Hmmm... BUT SO excited... No amnesia, and let's see where the week after next will take us... March 6th is my birthday, please let that be a GREAT Cadrian day! It will be the BEST birthday present! :D

I hope you know your spoilers empress..cuz this sounds like a good one ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”