Do You Think Colleen Will Die?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
glowery

Re: Do You Think Colleen Will Die?

Postby glowery » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:07 am

I don't think Colleen will die, but I am afraid she is going to wake up thinking she is in the same time period as when she locked in a freezer the first time.

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:11 am

Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
Quote gommie: They need to let Adrian be with her-he could kiss her awake -he is the one she loves...most of the people gathered around her were 'the enemy' when this happened....

She has to have the intibation tube out before he kisses her... Plus... If she talks while that tube is in... I will actually laugh. It's not possible to talk with it in. BUT... Maybe she can open her eyes, and squueze Adrians hand, while he's sitting next to her. NOW that will be nice... Then the kiss... Oh yeah! Oh, and you KNOW he is going to tell her that he loves her.

Yeah, I'd love to see more tlc on Colleen and Adrian. It's so believable w/those two and you can feel the heat! I want more of that too!!! :))

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:24 am

Quote Jabe4ever:
Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
Quote gommie: They need to let Adrian be with her-he could kiss her awake -he is the one she loves...most of the people gathered around her were 'the enemy' when this happened....

She has to have the intibation tube out before he kisses her... Plus... If she talks while that tube is in... I will actually laugh. It's not possible to talk with it in. BUT... Maybe she can open her eyes, and squueze Adrians hand, while he's sitting next to her. NOW that will be nice... Then the kiss... Oh yeah! Oh, and you KNOW he is going to tell her that he loves her.

Yeah, I'd love to see more tlc on Colleen and Adrian. It's so believable w/those two and you can feel the heat! I want more of that too!!! :))

I think I am into it so much because I live vicariously though he character! I mean come on! DREAM JOB!

Candi_Cane

Postby Candi_Cane » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:37 pm

I am so happy, Colleen will not die :) :) . Finally, Kevin will be cleared :D :D :D

Brooke96

Postby Brooke96 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:31 pm

No idiots she will live. Well lets just say she better
because I want to see her and Adrian back together again.

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:54 pm

Quote capricorn27:
Quote valencia4love: %( %( I cant stand seeing Adrian in pain. If Collen doesnt wake up soon, I fear the poor guy is going to die from a broken heart. %( %(

ITA %( %( %( %(

Capricorn... Where did you get your pic of Adrian and Colleen?

mdtuttle

Postby mdtuttle » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:57 pm

No Colleen isn't going to die. She';; wake up and clear Kevin and Devon too when she tells them everything about Jana. It's a good way to wrap up the murder mystery with Carmen Mesta but I must admit I am a little disapponted that Jana turned out to by a killer. I thought her character had a lot of potential and I was glad to see Kevin happy for a while.

allimcbeal

Postby allimcbeal » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:33 pm

No she is going to wake up. Realize that she loves Adrian and they are going to make passionate love every day so we can watch!!! :))

jrpc

Postby jrpc » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:49 pm

no she is not going to die she is going to clear everyone and then marry adrian i hope jenna will be found and pay for what she did and then make a turn around to a good perason 3) :]

kansascitykitty

Postby kansascitykitty » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:01 pm

3) [quote]Quote shopgirl: She better live and more importantly she better wake up soon and clear Kevin's name!![/quo kansascitykitty no i don t think colleen

will die she will save the day

Return to “The Young and the Restless”