Do you like Coleen?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
allimcbeal

Do you like Coleen?

Postby allimcbeal » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:50 pm

I am tired of hearing all the people who do not like Coleen,
She has stood up to her father and believed in the man she loves which is Adrian not JT. She has her own job and is going to college. I don't think she is immature at all or a spoiled brat. I think she is a beautiful young woman who knows what she wants and is not afraid to go for it. You go !!I am behind you all the way!!!

EmpressOperaDiva

Re: Do you like Coleen?

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:54 pm

This thread can turn deadly! BUT fortunately you have me responding, and I love Colleen! She is my favorite girl character... which is funny... Because when she was trying to steal J.T from Mac, I wasn't too happy with her... BUT ever since she met Adrian she has devolopedinto this wonderful woman. I love it, and I love her character! :))

erinszoo

Postby erinszoo » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:02 pm

I do like her, she reminds me of me when I was her age.

LILLY94

Postby LILLY94 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:08 pm

YES LOVE HER IN FACT I'M JUST LIKE HER. I LIKE THE FACT THAT SHE IS WITH ADRIAN BECAUSE HE'S NOT FORCING HER TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM SO WHO CARES. YOU GO GIRL AND I'M RIGHT BEHIND YOU :) :) :) :) :) ALL THE WAY :) :) :)

Please do not type in all caps as it is hard to read and goes against Soaps.com guidelines. Thanks.

glowery

Postby glowery » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:24 pm

I don't have a thing against Colleen. She is a bit spoiled, her job, which I can't tell she has reported to in quite awhile, is not enough to support herself, but yes she does go to college, occasionally :) She pretty much acts like the typical spoiled rich kid, but I won't hold that against her.

gommie

Postby gommie » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:04 pm

Yes,I like Colleen-she is one of the most honest-straightforward characters...maybe her youth-

emnick

Postby emnick » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:20 pm

Quote EmpressOperaDiva: This thread can turn deadly! BUT fortunately you have me responding, and I love Colleen! She is my favorite girl character... which is funny... Because when she was trying to steal J.T from Mac, I wasn't too happy with her... BUT ever since she met Adrian she has devolopedinto this wonderful woman. I love it, and I love her character! :))

I apologized to you in another post for comments I made about Colleen, so I decided to keep an open mind and I watched her scenes with Kevin, and Jana and I actually liked her in them. Adrian is so hot, she is more tolerable with him then JT in my own opinion. Hey who knows maybe I will write to the CBS web site you mentioned in your post, so they keep this couple together.

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:22 pm

Quote emnick:
Quote EmpressOperaDiva: This thread can turn deadly! BUT fortunately you have me responding, and I love Colleen! She is my favorite girl character... which is funny... Because when she was trying to steal J.T from Mac, I wasn't too happy with her... BUT ever since she met Adrian she has devolopedinto this wonderful woman. I love it, and I love her character! :))

I apologized to you in another post for comments I made about Colleen, so I decided to keep an open mind and I watched her scenes with Kevin, and Jana and I actually liked her in them. Adrian is so hot, she is more tolerable with him then JT in my own opinion. Hey who knows maybe I will write to the CBS web site you mentioned in your post, so they keep this couple together.

::BIG SMILE:: I would, and many other Cadrian fans would love that... Thanks for such a nice comment! Adrian and Colleen, could just be that great couple that Y&R needs. Wait... Not could be... They are.

emnick

Postby emnick » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:26 pm

Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
Quote emnick:

::BIG SMILE:: I would, and many other Cadrian fans would love that... Thanks for such a nice comment! Adrian and Colleen, could just be that great couple that Y&R needs. Wait... Not could be... They are.

You're welcome!

capricorn27

Postby capricorn27 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:24 pm

yup, i like colleen. i like her better conscious though. hope that happens soon. adrian is killing me with all that pain.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”