Jack: Character is destiny!!!!..he ought to know......

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
gommie

Jack: Character is destiny!!!!..he ought to know......

Postby gommie » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:32 pm

Jack needs to back off just a touch--I cannot believe how he acted today-he has no business throwing stones....I'm sorry-I like jack-but not today!! I don't understand with everybody running around why Brad has not been given the 'details'. Kevin needs to charge Brad with assault....and if Brad is so grateful to Adrian why has he not reached out to him?????? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr**cough*spit*

gommie

Re: Jack: Character is destiny!!!!..he ought to know......

Postby gommie » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:01 pm

Quote george:
Quote gommie: Jack needs to back off just a touch--I cannot believe how he acted today-he has no business throwing stones....I'm sorry-I like jack-but not today!! I don't understand with everybody running around why Brad has not been given the 'details'. Kevin needs to charge Brad with assault....and if Brad is so grateful to Adrian why has he not reached out to him?????? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr**cough*spit*

Jack and everybody else knows Kevin's track record, so it is hard for them to believe him. Jack is more than justified for his hate for Michael, Kevin and most definitely Gloria. Since their track record and bitterness. Even though the hosiptal probably wasn't the place to display one's hate.

After saying that, Brad is way out of line. Like I've said before, he thinks he is macho, because he is a navy seal, believe me he's not. I know the kind, and lacking in common sense. I'm not a big fan of the fischer clan, but I feel sorry for Kevin. Ironically enough, I'm pulling for his character too overcome this accusation.

To play devil's adovocate, Brad was on pure emotion for his daughter, but still it gave him no right to punch the kid in his face. I still that their are some skeletons that are not yet known yet on Brad. Brad will probably get exposed eventually.

A hand cuffed kid at that...good thing Bradly didn't have a gun and that Kevin was not walking away with his back to him.

gommie

Postby gommie » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:17 pm

Yeah, but he didn't mean it..I could tell..he was just acting.. ;)

shopgirl

Postby shopgirl » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:18 pm

I just think everyone's emotions were off the charts! Michael defending Kevin, Jack worried sick about his niece, Brad worried about his daughter........it was inevitable that there would be a confrontation.

EPodell

Postby EPodell » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:21 pm

Even tho Adrian diddn't talk to day he shows his emotions in his own way

gommie

Postby gommie » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:25 pm

Adrians body language spoke volumes.. %( %( %(

Nikegirl

Postby Nikegirl » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:24 pm

hey i e-mailed u, r u a guy? ?)

Nikegirl

Postby Nikegirl » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:25 pm

gommie- that was for u

Return to “The Young and the Restless”