Who wants ADAM DEAD and how would u have it happen

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
choochifer1

Who wants ADAM DEAD and how would u have it happen

Postby choochifer1 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:24 am

It's time for a good ol' murder mystery storyline. Let's pick everybody's hero Adam. :D

If Adam were to get killed off, how would you have it done? WHo would be the suspects?

Would it be Nick at the Athletic Club, with the Candlestick?
Or Sharon at the Abbott cabin with the lead pipe?

Seriously- if you could imagine your own scenario- How would you kill off Adam and how would it go down?

It could even include how to bring him back from the dead, because I double TIIC would kill off MM character-

We CAN wish can't we? Since the writers seem to take ideas frmo us sometimes, maybe someone will have a good idea they steal and Adam goes by by! :D

What do you all think?

Mrs. Sharon Newman

Re: Who wants ADAM DEAD and how would u have it happen

Postby Mrs. Sharon Newman » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:35 am

oh i defiantly don't want adam dead because i do enjoy the character plus MM does an amazing job and i would be crushed if he was off the show. plus imo they have killed to many people off the show lately like brad and colleen.

but what i do want dead is these stupid s/ls the writes are just handling out ~) don't get me wrong i am enjoying Adams s/l but there is defiantly many moments of ....WTF :~ so in stead of getting rid of character how about better writing.

just my opinion :D

sfinman

Postby sfinman » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:48 am

I would want Sharon to find out what he did with her baby and shoot him dead! Since she has had mental problems and been in a mental hospital she would get off on a temporary insanity plea. :))

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:49 am

Me...Ashley does it in the mansion by pushing him down the stairs...I love poetic justice!!!!! :D

Memory24

Postby Memory24 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:58 am

No one character or actor is bigger than Y&R. I don't think if Adam is killed it will be like killing Maureen Bauer on GL.

LOTS of people want him dead......and lots want him alive.

LOTS of people wanted Cassie alive they killed her.....so it is open game for Satan's son.

This can go either way......he can just have a tragic death. He falls into the street because of his "blindness" gets ran over by BUS!!!

I don't even want him killed.....Sharon sets him up after finding out the truth....then each person....Sharon, Nick, Victor, and Ashley get to confront him. Everyone finds out about his crimes. He becomes the baby-stealing outcast,that gets beat everyday in prison.

lynnw

Postby lynnw » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:51 am

Quote Memory24: No one character or actor is bigger than Y&R. I don't think if Adam is killed it will be like killing Maureen Bauer on GL.

LOTS of people want him dead......and lots want him alive.

LOTS of people wanted Cassie alive they killed her.....so it is open game for Satan's son.

This can go either way......he can just have a tragic death. He falls into the street because of his "blindness" gets ran over by BUS!!!

I don't even want him killed.....Sharon sets him up after finding out the truth....then each person....Sharon, Nick, Victor, and Ashley get to confront him. Everyone finds out about his crimes. He becomes the baby-stealing outcast,that gets beat everyday in prison.

Even though I dislike him, I really don't want to see him killed either. That would be over and done with quickly.
I hope he falls so deeply in love with Sharon and then to have her find out what he did with Faith and drop him, breaking his heart completely. To me, that would be punishment fitting him.

cats meow

Postby cats meow » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:00 pm

Quote ILuvNY: Me...Ashley does it in the mansion by pushing him down the stairs...I love poetic justice!!!!! :D

ditto

Debrajo

Postby Debrajo » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:19 pm

I would like to see this character killed off immediately.He is not redeemable and needs to go.But who ever kills him will have to drive a wooden stake through his evil heart and cut off his head.He is not of this world and he needs to be killed to where there is never a sliver of a chance that he can come back. :D

niptuck

Postby niptuck » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:36 pm

LEGAL INJECTION (And Please Hurry)

tootie22

Postby tootie22 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:38 pm

I would like to see him miraculously get his sight back for X-mas. Confess to Sharon in a moment of weakness and then have his eyes gnawed out by the ghost of Zappato. Or, he could go out to the lake and drown. Either way, I'd be happy for the new year!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”