A way to save the Reliqary storyline

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Darlotto

A way to save the Reliqary storyline

Postby Darlotto » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:16 pm

okay I had an idea on how the Y&R can save this disaster of a storyline. In the end they should bring in Joseph Mascolo (ex Stefano DiMira) and reveal him who has been after Brad and his family. they can have a Victor vs Stefano rivalry and make Joseph Mascolo a part of the show.
I think by bringing in Joseph Mascolo is the only way the Y&R can save this storyline from being a disapointment when they find out who's been after Brad and his mother

hunnybear0412

Re: A way to save the Reliqary storyline

Postby hunnybear0412 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:52 pm

I think that is a good idea but he played Massimo Marone on B&B and I just have a problem with having him play two different characters on these two shows because the two shows are linked together. But I do feel that the suggestion you made is a good one but maybe they could find someone else to play that part...?

glowery

Re: A way to save the Reliqary storyline

Postby glowery » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:17 am

Resurecting Stefano is almost as bad as bringing Sheila back time and time again. That is one of the reasons I quit watching Days of Lives, nobody could seem to kill him either. :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”