Ok - Lets help people know Amber

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
gommie

Re: Ok - Lets help people know Amber

Postby gommie » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:40 pm

Quote Plot_Twister: I have seen several posts about not knowing Amber's history. So, I thought we could take a hint off of the B&B board and introduce her. We can each give one bit of info.

I will start

She Gave Rick Forrester a kidney to keep him alive.

Who are her parents...where did she come from...?

jackspaniel

Postby jackspaniel » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:41 pm

I don't want to know anything about Amber - I just want her to go and FAST!!! I can't stand her character!!! ~) ~)

gommie

Postby gommie » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:44 pm

I don't like her character either-but I would like to know whre she came from...who are her parents....etc. etc.

calivy

Postby calivy » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:49 pm

she was even more deavious on B&B she's one of the reasons i stopped watching. she only gave rick a kidney because he was rich. she lied to rick about her kid being his. she skeemed for money, and cheated on her husband. there are many more things she did but i can't remember because i have not watched the show in about 3 years. maybe someone else can help

jamielynnG

Postby jamielynnG » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:06 pm

Amber got pregnant and married Rick Forster. later found out the baby was for Deacon. Rick got out the marriage and Deacon took the baby, or something along those lines. Please correct me if I am wrong because it had been a long time. ;)

Stoff

Postby Stoff » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:32 pm

Amber babysat Rick and Bridget when they were younger....Rick was a teenager and Amber was supposedly in her mid twenties or so. She seduced Rick and he fell for her big time. Their relationship was a big scandal on the show....don't know how many times Brooke (Rick's mom)nearly walked in on them in Rick's bedroom. Her parents were never mentioned on the show as far as I remember.

de yandr fan

Postby de yandr fan » Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:33 pm

Amber wrecked havoc in LA over on B&B for many years. She was a babysitter for Sheila Carter (Warwick) and for Brooke Logan Forrestor. She was married to (E)Rick Forrestor, Jr. twice-one annullment and then a divorce. She was pregnant twice-one boy and one girl - both were stillborn.

Amy

Postby Amy » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:24 pm

Hi everyone, just a reminder, you can read all about the characters and the actors who play them in the Cast List section.

I realized that we all have our own opinions about some of the current 'in the light' characters and I just want to thank you all for keeping it clean ;)

Amy

Return to “The Young and the Restless”