Coleen pregnant?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
allimcbeal

Coleen pregnant?

Postby allimcbeal » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:56 am

I think the buzz is right. Coleen is probably going to be pregnant with Adrians baby,not to mention that he loves her completely!!

This post has been edited because it contains a spoiler. Please only post spoilers in threads marked SPOILER. Thanks.

glowery

Re: Coleen pregnant?

Postby glowery » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:14 am

I don't want Colleen to be pregnant now. If her and the Prof do make it and get married, I don't want there to be a "have to" in the picture. I want them to have time to explore there relationship unemcumbered. Besides Colleen is too young and immature still to be a Mommie. She is growing up some, but I don't think she is ready for kids.

Watching Since 1973

Postby Watching Since 1973 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:39 am

I don't want Colleen to be pregnant. She's still has a lot of growing up to do. Then there will be doubt about who the father is Adrian or JT. Another long drawn out story line.

Bellydancing_Fool

Postby Bellydancing_Fool » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:19 am

Quote Watching Since 1973.: I don't want Colleen to be pregnant. She's still has a lot of growing up to do. Then there will be doubt about who the father is Adrian or JT. Another long drawn out story line.

I agree with you there. I don't think Colleen is ready for a commitment of that kind(having a baby)yet. I hope the writers don't make her pregnant.

gommie

Postby gommie » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:04 am

I hope not...I don't want her to be pregnant..I want her and Adrian to have a courtship that I can watch develop -and I don't want that to include a baby at this time....so I will say no, she is not pregant..

toye

Postby toye » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:15 pm

I agree with you. I sure don't want Colleen to be pregnant b/c she is too young acting. She need to finish school and try to sex free for a day!!!!

allimcbeal

Postby allimcbeal » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:26 pm

I agree also it would be fun to watch Adrian and Coleen expolore their world with no complications.

buzzy

Postby buzzy » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:14 pm

Maybe she will be pg with Adrians baby, but since she is to young they might have her miscarry the baby b/c of the smoke etc etc. Any how....I really do not care for her b/c she stepped out on JT, I haven't been watching for a long time so maybe I missed the part where JT is a horrible boyfriend, but I really like him for her rather then Adrian, he is to old for her. but SHE NEEDS TO WAKE UP!!!!! so she can tell everything, I can't wait!!

coteswife

Postby coteswife » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:58 pm

?) HUMMMM ACTUALLY I THINK COLEEN PREGNANT WOULD BE REALLY INTRESTING!!! AND I HOPE SHE IS!!! YA I KNOW SHE HAS A BIG MOUTH BUT I HOPE SHE DOES HAVE A BABY AND THEN MAYBE SHE MIGHT GROW THE HECK UP AND ACTUALLY HAVE A GOOD STORY LINE!!!!

Please do not type in all caps as it is hard to read and goes against Soaps.com guidelines. Thanks.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”