Cane Spoiler - I wonder what it means

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
glowery

Re: Cane Spoiler - I wonder what it means

Postby glowery » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:08 am

Maybe Cane is more than just a bartender, how much do we really know about his life before he came to GC? I hope he makes Amber pay big time for this marraige scam.

There was a spoiler somewhere that said Cane let amber be put in jail, but I never read why she was being arrested.

Perhaps he figured out the whole phony marriage thing.

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:06 am

I heard that he finds out that he isn't really married and it is a scam...and she goes to jail and Daniel bails her out and she and Daniel get close.....

The last laugh will be she gets no money and no Cane either.

ladybugsgranny

Postby ladybugsgranny » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:14 am

I hope he does find out it is a scam...I never saw Amber on the other soap...but I don't like her....I wonder why it didn't take anytime at all to find out that Cane was Jill's son,when Paul and JT took forever to find that out...lol...supposedly they are professionals...lol.
Keep up the great info.
I love it.

jackspaniel

Postby jackspaniel » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:50 am

Quote nyaccent: I heard that he finds out that he isn't really married and it is a scam...and she goes to jail and Daniel bails her out and she and Daniel get close.....

Good - but I hope she doesn't get Daniel in the process!! Yikes!! ;( ;( ;(

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:58 am

Quote pxsprott:
Quote nyaccent: I heard that he finds out that he isn't really married and it is a scam...and she goes to jail and Daniel bails her out and she and Daniel get close.....

That's just crazy. So she is going to take him away from Lily. Why do you keep giving me reasons not to watch! I'm upset now.

No one said she was going to take him away from Lily...He may be stong enough and committed to their marriage not to leave Lily, but be good friends with Amber...Thats what the close may mean....Keep on watching...we never know what will happen.

KevinFisherFan

Postby KevinFisherFan » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:38 pm

Hey Everybody...

I think that Cane and Jill will have to do a DNA test or something to prove that Jill is his mother and they will find a trace of the drug on Cane. Then Cane will remember that he was with Amber and her friend so she'll get busted!

Then Cane gets the last laugh!!!! hahaha

Return to “The Young and the Restless”