Have You Seen the Ghost of John?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
CandyLane5

Re: Have You Seen the Ghost of John?

Postby CandyLane5 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:53 am

Quote Watching Since 1973: The ghost of John appeared to Jack because Jack has a conscience. As bad as he is, I think he knows the thing he has done are wrong. Not an excuse it's just the way I see it.
I think that John's ghost didn't appear to Gloria is because she has no conscience. She will use her own children to get what she wants with not a second thought. Jack's goal is to have the family business back. Gloria's goal is greed.

Jack does bad then has a conscious about it.. Victor doesnt... I have always said.. Jack has angels on both sides of his shoulders.. one good one bad... LOL.... He listens to the bad angel and then he has to make ammends... John was his conscious about the will...

Soulsistah

Re: Have You Seen the Ghost of John?

Postby Soulsistah » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:07 am

Quote Watching Since 1973: The ghost of John appeared to Jack because Jack has a conscience. As bad as he is, I think he knows the thing he has done are wrong. Not an excuse it's just the way I see it.
I think that John's ghost didn't appear to Gloria is because she has no conscience. She will use her own children to get what she wants with not a second thought. Jack's goal is to have the family business back. Gloria's goal is greed.

Good post. I totally agree that it's way past time Gloria pays for tainting the Jabot face cream - come on, a woman died because of her! Poor John didn't have a clue about this Golddigga Glo once she was finished blowing stardust in his eyes :0. She created so much havoc in that family, that I don't blame Jack and Ashley one bit for every ounce of hatred and repulsion they feel towards her and her clan (Michael is okay most of the time - except when he teamed up with Kevin to hack into Jack's computer >() The writers never seem to forget about having Jack pay for his misdeeds, but here Gloria still sits as the family queen-bee acting like her family is beyond reproach! Grrrr >) Lock her butt up already!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”