Jack in today's episode...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
mmunchi

Re: Jack in today's episode...

Postby mmunchi » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:07 pm

Quote glowery: I don't know maybe it is the way he took advantage of victor when he was sick. The way he made his sister lie for him over owning Jabot. The way he moved up the memorial service for his father so Gloria would miss it, in fact the way he decided his father's funeral would be the way he wanted and to heck with everyone else.

The way he took advantage of his own father when he was not in his right mind, to have John change his will leaving Gloria nothing, having no respect for his father's wishes.

The way he reacted years ago when he found out Jill was pregnant with Billy.

The way he blames everyone and anyone for his mistakes instead of taking responsibility for them.

The way he went against his father's wishes about taking Jabot public because he thought he knew so much more about business than his father which resulted in the family losing the company in the first place.

The way he treated Nikki and Phyllis when he first came to them about the spa idea, then bringing an injunction against them to try and keep them from starting the business.

His smug "it's my way or the highway attitude."

I could go on, but I am tired of typing about him, :)
Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

jackspaniel

Postby jackspaniel » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:13 pm

Quote shopgirl:
Quote jackspaniel: If you felt sorry for Jack in yesterdays episode - just wait until you watch todays! The feelings will go from sorry to disgust! At least mind did!!! %( %( %(

I admit I am a Jack fan....but don't you think it is a fairly logical conclusion that Jack and the rest assume that Kevin is guilty? I know it is all circumstantial evidence, but then you have Bardwell busting in and arresting Kevin, not to mention Kevin's past. The worst thing for me is that we all know that Kevin is innocent.....

But when you look at all the things Jack has done in the last year - he has no right to judge what anyone else may or may not have done! IMHO

shopgirl

Postby shopgirl » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:44 pm

Quote jackspaniel:
Quote shopgirl:
Quote jackspaniel: If you felt sorry for Jack in yesterdays episode - just wait until you watch todays! The feelings will go from sorry to disgust! At least mind did!!! %( %( %(

I admit I am a Jack fan....but don't you think it is a fairly logical conclusion that Jack and the rest assume that Kevin is guilty? I know it is all circumstantial evidence, but then you have Bardwell busting in and arresting Kevin, not to mention Kevin's past. The worst thing for me is that we all know that Kevin is innocent.....

But when you look at all the things Jack has done in the last year - he has no right to judge what anyone else may or may not have done! IMHO

True......we could come up with quite a list of dirty deeds if we gave every character on this show a scorecard ;) my point was just that regarding today's show I thought it seemed fair for Jack to assume the worst about Kevin, now we just have to get Colleen to wake up and then Jack and his gang can eat a lot of crow ;) Not to mention that Gloria will be able to gloat big-time once her Kev is found to be innocent.

Gigi2

Postby Gigi2 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:10 pm

Jack is going to come down really hard and I think it is the only way to get him to wake up and stop being such a mean and hateful person. He is his own worst enemy. He has done some really bad thing this year to his father, Victor, Ashley, Gloria, Kevin, Phylis, Sharon and Dru. All has been said in above messages. He has been so cruel to Gloria and her sons I just dont understand why he is so mean to them. John Abbott chose her and forgave her and Kevin saved John's life. He just seems to forget those things. He has had everything handed to him. He does not appreciate it. He has used his money to do bad things. I think the only way we will get back a decent human Jack is to really let him hit bottom and get his heart back again. I know Jack can be a good man we just need to find him again. He needs to get back with Phylis and Summer needs to be his daughter.

glowery

Postby glowery » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:35 pm

Today when Jack was trashing Michaels family to his face, then Michael reminded Jack how alone he was and that was to be pittied, Jack really got bent out of shape.

My message to you Jackie boy, is don't dish it out if you can't take it!!!

I would have hugged Michael today for saying those things to him if I could have reached through the screen. Jack deserved every word of it.

gommie

Postby gommie » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:42 pm

Quote glowery: Today when Jack was trashing Michaels family to his face, then Michael reminded Jack how alone he was and that was to be pittied, Jack really got bent out of shape.

My message to you Jackie boy, is don't dish it out if you can't take it!!!

I would have hugged Michael today for saying those things to him if I could have reached through the screen. Jack deserved every word of it.

Me too Glowery AFTER I smacked Jack across the face for being so self-righteous

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:50 pm

[quote his own. He was justified in saying what he said to Michael, due to the fischer's clan's past.

I'm pulling for Kevin, but nobody knew the truth and would have been hard to prove different.

Michael might be good at his craft, but he could never match smarts and wits with Jack.

glowery

Postby glowery » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:54 pm

Well Michael did a pretty good job of matching wits with Jack today. You go Michael!!!

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:56 pm

Quote glowery: Well Michael did a pretty good job of matching wits with Jack today. You go Michael!!!

Matter of opinion. Jackie Boy rules!!

glowery

Postby glowery » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:00 am

Yes it is and as you said we shall agree to disagree.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”