Jack in today's episode...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Gwendo

Jack in today's episode...

Postby Gwendo » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:00 am

Wow, Peter Bergman is a great actor, I think. When he was at Colleen's bedside, his emotions seemed so real and natural. More than anybody else except maybe Adrian. I know he has done some bad things, but he is not a bad person and I really don't want to see him get taken down by Victor. I have sympathy for Jack in spite of everything!

EmpressOperaDiva

Re: Jack in today's episode...

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:02 am

I think he is turning into a better person. But yes... That was some great acting.... Both Peter, AND Eyal.

gommie

Postby gommie » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:07 am

He is incredible...no doubt about it....he shows such emotion

capricorn27

Postby capricorn27 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:57 am

i had a lot of sympathy for him [jack] today. when you see this side of him, you can almost forgive him the other side and hope that he wins against the mustache

Shys

Postby Shys » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:36 am

He is a great actor, seems like all his screw ups are because of jabot. To me he has a good heart when it comes to people he loves and i am hoping victor doesnt get his way this time. Just once i hope jack comes out the winner.

CandyLane5

Postby CandyLane5 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:05 am

Finally the writers have a character acting like his character... Jack has always had a good angel and a bad angel on his shoulders... the bad angel tells him to do bad, he does it, then the good angel tells him to make amends...Jack was excellent in yesterdays show...I would love for him and Phyllis to get back together and Summer be his.... they have waited sooo long for a baby together...It would revive the viewers feelings for both of them again...

glowery

Postby glowery » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:46 am

It is going to take a lot for me to ever be a Jack fan. And so far that has not happened yet. I couldn't even feel sympathy for him when he was at Colleen's bedside because he always has this incredible guilt for not being there for someone when he finds out they are in trouble or hurt.

I want to say to Jack, "Hey there is cure for that. Quit be so self-centered and perhaps you might be around when someone needs you instead of coming in after the fact."

calivy

Postby calivy » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:55 am

Quote glowery: It is going to take a lot for me to ever be a Jack fan. And so far that has not happened yet. I couldn't even feel sympathy for him when he was at Colleen's bedside because he always has this incredible guilt for not being there for someone when he finds out they are in trouble or hurt.

I want to say to Jack, "Hey there is cure for that. Quit be so self-centered and perhaps you might be around when someone needs you instead of coming in after the
fact."

glowery, you have a right to say what you feel but how can you say jack is self centered. victor and his wife wins that award hands down

glowery

Postby glowery » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 am

I don't know maybe it is the way he took advantage of victor when he was sick. The way he made his sister lie for him over owning Jabot. The way he moved up the memorial service for his father so Gloria would miss it, in fact the way he decided his father's funeral would be the way he wanted and to heck with everyone else.

The way he took advantage of his own father when he was not in his right mind, to have John change his will leaving Gloria nothing, having no respect for his father's wishes.

The way he reacted years ago when he found out Jill was pregnant with Billy.

The way he blames everyone and anyone for his mistakes instead of taking responsibility for them.

The way he went against his father's wishes about taking Jabot public because he thought he knew so much more about business than his father which resulted in the family losing the company in the first place.

The way he treated Nikki and Phyllis when he first came to them about the spa idea, then bringing an injunction against them to try and keep them from starting the business.

His smug "it's my way or the highway attitude."

I could go on, but I am tired of typing about him, :)

jackspaniel

Postby jackspaniel » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:25 am

Quote glowery: I don't know maybe it is the way he took advantage of victor when he was sick. The way he made his sister lie for him over owning Jabot. The way he moved up the memorial service for his father so Gloria would miss it, in fact the way he decided his father's funeral would be the way he wanted and to heck with everyone else.

The way he took advantage of his own father when he was not in his right mind, to have John change his will leaving Gloria nothing, having no respect for his father's wishes.

The way he reacted years ago when he found out Jill was pregnant with Billy.

The way he blames everyone and anyone for his mistakes instead of taking responsibility for them.

The way he went against his father's wishes about taking Jabot public because he thought he knew so much more about business than his father which resulted in the family losing the company in the first place.

The way he treated Nikki and Phyllis when he first came to them about the spa idea, then bringing an injunction against them to try and keep them from starting the business.

His smug "it's my way or the highway attitude."

I could go on, but I am tired of typing about him, :)

You are absolutely right! I felt sorry for Jack today - he was more like the Jack of Years ago - but when you think of all he has done - it's hard to feel to sorry for him!!! ~)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”