Adrians lonely vigil.................

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
G Noronha

Re: Adrians lonely vigil.................

Postby G Noronha » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:19 am

Yes they need to bring Adrian and Colleen back together and let them have a wonderful wedding. They need to bring Il Divo back and sing at their wedding. JT needs a new love interest.

capricorn27

Postby capricorn27 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:26 am

Quote CadrianxLove: HE's so hot! mann forget you guys..he needs my shoulder ;) heh. hey umm does anyone know a good place to find pictures of Eyal? i hav like 5 nd i try and try to find some too :/ anyways i cried when he was tlking to colleen. :( i just wnt her to wake up and be CADRIAN all over again

you probably have the same 5 that i do. eyal seems to be kinda low key when it comes to internet presence. i be sure to let you know if i find anything of interest.

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:22 am

Quote CadrianxLove: HE's so hot! mann forget you guys..he needs my shoulder ;) heh. hey umm does anyone know a good place to find pictures of Eyal? i hav like 5 nd i try and try to find some too :/ anyways i cried when he was tlking to colleen. :( i just wnt her to wake up and be CADRIAN all over again

There are some here...

www.digitalrailroad.net/HutchinsPhoto/Production/PhotoGroupView.aspx?pbid=4&msa=1&pgid=7004173&slid=3bdc096b-097e-47a3-89d2-7c6ff41eb875&page=1&sort=1&ipp=24

Other's can be found if you put in a search for him under yahoo...OR if you go to this website you can see a lot of pics people have made about Both Eyal and Adrianne... and Also Adrian and Colleen... (Real life... Characters)

z8.invisionfree.com/Colleen_and_Korbel/index.php?showtopic=382&st=0&#entry1473426

Hope it helps!

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:15 pm

Quote allimcbeal:
Quote EPodell: You guys droll over him but you only now him as Adrian Korbel

This is true. I don't know the real Eyall Podell. He is doing his job well as an actor and has many young woman drooling and dreaming a little bit more. Its all in fun. We all know he is happily married with a new baby in "real life". Even reminds me of my hubby a little. The romance and passion is what I like to watch. Those love scenes with him and Coleen are amazing, and if I imagine myself in one of those scenes. Oh Well. Everyone dreams

U and I r so much alike!!! that is my reason for watching too! If you don't watch AMC you should check out Josh and Babe. I watch Y & R (to see Adrian and Colleen, hopefully making out ha) and then I switch to AMC (for Josh taking care of Babe until she recovers from being poisoned) anyway, when you feel like it's u they are into, it's such a thrill isn't it?! Josh is a professional model who used to work w/versace and all different kinds of modeling like for Abercrombie etc. He's the Bomb! Adrian is Smokin' too! :)

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:33 pm

Quote Jabe4ever:
Quote allimcbeal:

This is true. I don't know the real Eyall Podell. He is doing his job well as an actor and has many young woman drooling and dreaming a little bit more. Its all in fun. We all know he is happily married with a new baby in "real life". Even reminds me of my hubby a little. The romance and passion is what I like to watch. Those love scenes with him and Coleen are amazing, and if I imagine myself in one of those scenes. Oh Well. Everyone dreams

U and I r so much alike!!! that is my reason for watching too! If you don't watch AMC you should check out Josh and Babe. I watch Y & R (to see Adrian and Colleen, hopefully making out ha) and then I switch to AMC (for Josh taking care of Babe until she recovers from being poisoned) anyway, when you feel like it's u they are into, it's such a thrill isn't it?! Josh is a professional model who used to work w/versace and all different kinds of modeling like for Abercrombie etc. He's the Bomb! Adrian is Smokin' too! :)

Eyal has a fan club!

gommie

Postby gommie » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:21 pm

Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
Quote Jabe4ever:
Quote allimcbeal:

Eyal has a fan club!

Yes, go on??

martyc

Postby martyc » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:35 pm

A fan club? At first I thought you meant that literally
but I realized that soap stars usually don't have
fan clubs. You got me too excited. I have to go calm
down now.

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:57 pm

Quote martyc: A fan club? At first I thought you meant that literally
but I realized that soap stars usually don't have
fan clubs. You got me too excited. I have to go calm
down now.

Hahaha... I know what you mean!

kristin

Postby kristin » Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:08 am

Quote gommie:
Quote Latricia: Colleen, please wake up sweeetheart, Adrian needs you.

If he could just have some alone quiet time with her -he could kiss her awake.....

it sound like Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella let her prince come and wake her

CadrianxLove

Postby CadrianxLove » Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:11 am

Quote kristin:
Quote gommie:
Quote Latricia: Colleen, please wake up sweeetheart, Adrian needs you.

If he could just have some alone quiet time with her -he could kiss her awake.....

it sound like Sleeping Beauty

haha tell me about it! :))

Return to “The Young and the Restless”