Spoiler, Discussion about tomorrow's show involving Colleen

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
benndeb8

Re: Spoiler, Discussion about tomorrow's show involving Colleen

Postby benndeb8 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:17 pm

why is coleen in the hospital?

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:43 pm

Quote benndeb8: why is coleen in the hospital?

Wow... Well... She got caught in a freezer, while a fir was burning down the building she was in. And she got some consumption... or whatever you call it... Now she cant breathe on her own... Actually you can read the recaps and it will tell you

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:58 pm

Quote de yandr fan: Perhaps Colleen and Adrian's talk is about her being pregnant. She's in the hospital right now and it could be discovered during an exam there. I hope they don't leave the story - I just love their scenes together.

I think she will be pregnant too. Why else will they be forced to make a decision about marriage?

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:04 pm

Quote pxsprott:
Quote de yandr fan: Perhaps Colleen and Adrian's talk is about her being pregnant. She's in the hospital right now and it could be discovered during an exam there. I hope they don't leave the story - I just love their scenes together.

I think she will be pregnant too. Why else will they be forced to make a decision about marriage?

I dont know... She can barely breathe on her own... Let alone for a little Cadrian in the belly.

LazyDays

Postby LazyDays » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:55 pm

I think Colleen and Korbel make a great couple and I also think that with Korbel's wit that he will challenge Colleen and won't take any of the winny, pampered, babified crap from her that JT did. I think if she stays with Korbel (I hope she does) I think her part will grow and I may actually start to like her, which up until now I have not liked her or the way she acted around Kevin. After all, she is no "angel" and to treat Kevin the way she has and throwing his past up at every chance has not made her a favorite in my book.

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:46 pm

Well... If the writer's want to keep viewers they will put Adrian and Colleen together.

emnick

Postby emnick » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:04 pm

Quote EmpressOperaDiva: Well... If the writer's want to keep viewers they will put Adrian and Colleen together.

Empress I am following your post again, but I like the fact that you love this couple and also the fact that you have other discussions outside of the normal N&S and P&N thing, which nine times out of ten lead to disagreements. I'm just trying to respect everyone's opinions with an open mind.

EmpressOperaDiva

Postby EmpressOperaDiva » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:07 pm

Quote emnick:
Quote EmpressOperaDiva: Well... If the writer's want to keep viewers they will put Adrian and Colleen together.

Empress I am following your post again, but I like the fact that you love this couple and also the fact that you have other discussions outside of the normal N&S and P&N thing, which nine times out of ten lead to disagreements. I'm just trying to respect everyone's opinions with an open mind.

Yeah... I try real hard to stay out of that... I figure... with those characters they are permanent characters so they will ALL end up with each other eventually... I like to stick to the C&A s/l. =)

emnick

Postby emnick » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:16 pm

Quote EmpressOperaDiva:
Quote emnick:

Yeah... I try real hard to stay out of that... I figure... with those characters they are permanent characters so they will ALL end up with each other eventually... I like to stick to the C&A s/l. =)

I hope she does wake up, so I can see Adrian's fine a--s smile again.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”