Its JT's Turn Victoria so get over it!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lovn billy

Its JT's Turn Victoria so get over it!

Postby lovn billy » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:50 am

JT is a working man with some REAL responsiblities and brat girl hates it. Now he can give her the same that she did him with newman ent. Now JT will have the important phone calls that he must take during a romantic moment or a holiday spent with family. Now JT can choose work over her! She hates that JT is working for this rich tucker guy! She hates it! You go JT!

Debrajo

Re: Its JT's Turn Victoria so get over it!

Postby Debrajo » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:58 am

It's about time JT got his day in the sun. ;)

SLEUTH

Postby SLEUTH » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:05 am

The writers turned JT into a stage prop. Now all of a sudden they want us to believe he goes from being Mr. Victoria Newman to the man about town? GMAB. Victoria needs a man with some fire.

lovn billy

Postby lovn billy » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:54 am

I think even the underdog can get a break. I am glad that he is improving. Before I read post that people were saying he needs a storyline..now that he does they are complainers. But my question is though....what happened to the partnership Paul asked him and JT was so excited? I thought JT accepted Pauls offer!

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:22 am

Yes Debrajo it is time for this fine young man to take a step forward or at least out from behind his wife. Victoria is another one who is "All about MEEEEE!!!!!!"

By The Lake

Postby By The Lake » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:30 am

Victoria seems quite nervous almost unstable!! She is so selfish(like her Dad I may add) JT is great I agree with everyone.. Victoria..put on your big girl panties and DEAL!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”