Storyline that BORE me. Anyone who agree say 'I'

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
YR15yrs+

Storyline that BORE me. Anyone who agree say 'I'

Postby YR15yrs+ » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:46 pm

Here are some of the current storylines that BORE me to sleep...
- Victoria and JT and their marriage woes (i could care less what happens to their marriage)
- Daniel going to jail (we all know he's going to get off in the end, and it's not at all intriguing watching it play out, so just end it already)
- Lily and Cane and Mac surrogacy and cancer (snooze. I think Lily and Cane are a snoozefest. They were only interesting when Cane was hiding blood in the freezer, now they make me YAWN)

I am however enjoying the Ryder storyling and the Lauren and Michael involvement - Just bring Sheila back already and get to the action.
I also enjoy Sharon falling for slickster Adam, cause you know it's gonna get crazy when the baby drama unfolds.
I like Chloe and Chance and Nina and Paul and Jill and Catherine and Emily and Patty. All these characters entertain me daily.
I am getting tired of Billy.
I think Jana needs her own storyline. She is too much like Kevin's sidekick. Give her something juicy.

Re: Storyline that BORE me. Anyone who agree say 'I'

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:50 pm

Quote YR15yrs+: Here are some of the current storylines that BORE me to sleep...
- Victoria and JT and their marriage woes (i could care less what happens to their marriage)
- Daniel going to jail (we all know he's going to get off in the end, and it's not at all intriguing watching it play out, so just end it already)
- Lily and Cane and Mac surrogacy and cancer (snooze. I think Lily and Cane are a snoozefest. They were only interesting when Cane was hiding blood in the freezer, now they make me YAWN)

I am however enjoying the Ryder storyling and the Lauren and Michael involvement - Just bring Sheila back already and get to the action.
I also enjoy Sharon falling for slickster Adam, cause you know it's gonna get crazy when the baby drama unfolds.
I like Chloe and Chance and Nina and Paul and Jill and Catherine and Emily and Patty. All these characters entertain me daily.
I am getting tired of Billy.
I think Jana needs her own storyline. She is too much like Kevin's sidekick. Give her something juicy.

"Nay"

judy_bo_booty

Postby judy_bo_booty » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:04 pm

I agree that
JT and Victoria=boring
Daniel & anything=boring
Lily and Cane=boring (although I don't HATE them anymore)
add to that for me
Kevin & Jana doing anything=boring
Michael & Lauren=boring

any story regarding art, stolen or otherwise

Charme

Postby Charme » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:07 pm

Nay to Lily and Cane being boring. They're the only reason I watch what I do.

I'm bored and ffwd through all things Ryder, Adam (love Sharon but not when she's around Adam), Daniel, Amber, Kevin, Jana, Chance, Chloe (can't even stand to look at her while I'm fast forwarding),and Nina

judy_bo_booty Lily and Cane's magic is wearing you down. First you don't hate them, next you'll be loving them ;) (just kidding).

judy_bo_booty

Postby judy_bo_booty » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:10 pm

Quote Charme: Nay to Lily and Cane being boring. They're the only reason I watch what I do.

I'm bored and ffwd through all things Ryder, Adam (love Sharon but not when she's around Adam), Daniel, Amber, Kevin, Jana, Chance, Chloe (can't even stand to look at her while I'm fast forwarding),and Nina

judy_bo_booty Lily and Cane's magic is wearing you down. First you don't hate them, next you'll be loving them ;) (just kidding).

Well, I already admitted that I do think they are a good couple. LOL, and now this.

Charme

Postby Charme » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:12 pm

^^^:D :D :D judy_bo_booty

jasam4evernalways

Postby jasam4evernalways » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:35 pm

cane & lily= super annoying. it's always "oh cane. oh lily. i love you." ugh.
chloe & chance/billy & mac= i want to stick pins in my eyes. chloe needs to be with billy sooooo badly.
i actually like michael & lauren a lot because they have equal storyline. i agree with the opinion of Jana being Kevin's sidekick.
JT & Victoria= HATE HATE HATE with a PASSION. victoria is a dreary s1utty b!***. She tore up Jolleen and ruined everything just because she's married to JT's portrayer in real life. BLEH.

casper402032

Postby casper402032 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:42 pm

Of course Lily and Cane are boring, afterall she has had major surgery and going thru chemotherapy. I don't expect them to go bungee jumping or rollerblading so what are they supposed to do besides sit on the couch and talk?? The last time she went outside the house she nearly died which indicates that her immune system is not strong enough to ward off alien germs and so she needs to keep herself inside! Oh well, it looks like more Cane and Lily on the couch!! :~

Return to “The Young and the Restless”