Noah And His Little Sister, Summer

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
puddycat

Noah And His Little Sister, Summer

Postby puddycat » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:41 pm

Did anybody enjoy the scenes between Noah and Summer as much as I did today?

He has certainly grown up - - and the way he held her on his lap today - - played with her throwing the pumpkin seeds, I thought was really darling. Nick looked so happy to see him interacting with Summer, as he did.

The expressions on Noah's face were so meaningful when he realized that Summer had, indeed, put the crayons in the turkey.

I did not appreciate his character at first, but he certainly has won a warm spot in my heart now - - especially with the scenes with little Summer today.

Great scene for Thanksgiving. :)

Rquattro

Re: Noah And His Little Sister, Summer

Postby Rquattro » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:51 pm

ICAM Puddy. This is a warm and loving s/l. I loved the whole scene with the pumpkin seeds... so much fun

Gencor

Postby Gencor » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:58 pm

It is very obvious that Summer has captured Noah's heart. The look on his face for her when he saw that she had put the crayons in the stuffing was really touching. The food fight was adorable and I was really touched by the warmth of the scenes in today's show. There was really a sense of family and heartfelt closeness that was just so Thanksgiving. It was really great!

Charme

Postby Charme » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:04 pm

It's great that Noah adores Summer. But part of me is sadden to see him with her, when he has another baby sister Faith that he knows nothing about.

puddycat

Postby puddycat » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:13 pm

Quote Gencor: It is very obvious that Summer has captured Noah's heart. The look on his face for her when he saw that she had put the crayons in the stuffing was really touching. The food fight was adorable and I was really touched by the warmth of the scenes in today's show. There was really a sense of family and heartfelt closeness that was just so Thanksgiving. It was really great!

I agree - - I could not figure out what they were throwing at first until Phyllis said something about pumpkin seeds. And when they were throwing them at everybody towards the end, it was even funnier. Great Thanksgiving scene, as you said. :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”