What a bunch of ingrates!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lovn billy

Re: What a bunch of ingrates!

Postby lovn billy » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:25 am

Hello Niptuck..When I first get on this board in the morning I don't even log in. I wait to see if something strikes me and the I do so...Yours did! I wanted to applaud you! Excellent words. I get that alot with my Billy too. I know he is a bad boy but for me there is bad boys and then there are just devils in disguise and frankly people Adam is either the devil himself or the devils son! Great opinion Niptuck!

lovn billy

Postby lovn billy » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:26 am

Hello Niptuck..When I first get on this board in the morning I don't even log in. I wait to see if something strikes me and the I do so...Yours did! I wanted to applaud you! Excellent words. I get that alot with my Billy too. I know he is a bad boy but for me there is bad boys and then there are just devils in disguise and frankly people Adam is either the devil himself or the devils son! Great opinion Niptuck!

Debrajo

Postby Debrajo » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:30 am

Quote lovn billy: Hello Niptuck..When I first get on this board in the morning I don't even log in. I wait to see if something strikes me and the I do so...Yours did! I wanted to applaud you! Excellent words. I get that alot with my Billy too. I know he is a bad boy but for me there is bad boys and then there are just devils in disguise and frankly people Adam is either the devil himself or the devils son! Great opinion Niptuck!

Great post.ITA.Billy has so many redeemable qualities,Adam is evil to the core.Love my Billy.The Adam character can go to h-e double hockey sticks! :D

lynnw

Postby lynnw » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:36 am

Quote GCresident: For the bad things Jack has done in his time, I felt sorry for him today. Perhaps he should have just eaten at the club with Dr Peterson and let the bratty family members fend for themselves.

I couldn't help feeling sorry for Jack either. He made an effort to have his family together for Thanksgiving and it all fell apart. Abby came in with an attitude and Billy, well, I don't know why he even came given the way he and Jack have been getting along lately.
Poor Jack. It was sad seeing him sitting back at the dinner table alone.
You're right. He and Dr Peterson would have been better off alone.

mdtuttle

Postby mdtuttle » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:51 am

I can understand that Abby is going through a lot right now with the death of Brad and Colleen and Victor going to the cardiac care unit. However that does not excuse her behavior of late. She has become an insufferable little brat and her mother needs to get her under control.

As far as Billy I think a lot of his wounds are pumped up in his own mind. I almost fell off my chair when he declared to Jack he should not be seeing Dr. Peterson because she looks like Patty. First of al the good Dr., thus far has proven to be nothing short of a caring professional that just wants to help her patient. The fact that she and Patty are twins is not her fault, that is something PAtty did. Billy has no right to hold that against her. Nor should he be upset about the fact that she is trying to restore Patty to mental health, that is her job. When Billy made his decleration to Jack I couldn't believe it. If the tables had been turned Billy would never have put up with Jack telling him who he should or should not be seeing.

saspurs2010

Postby saspurs2010 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:14 am

I think that Jack is trying too hard to be like his dad and he really tried with the Thanksgiving dinner and put on a big show for Ashley, Billy and Abby but it failed. Billy was also right in calling Jack a hypocrite for saying that family is special and Billy is right that the family is crashing and burning around him and he doesn't see it and I don't know why that Jack is still mad with Billy because he was the one who helped out Billy with the Restless Style expose on Victor. Then Jack bringing Dr. Emily who looks like Patty to the dinner really set Abby, Ashley and Billy off. Jack should have had a separate deal with the good doctor instead having her there to remind everyone of Patty. Jack's look at John's picture and the glum look on his face when he sat back down at the table and all of the empty places said it all.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”