What a bunch of ingrates!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Wannabawriter

What a bunch of ingrates!

Postby Wannabawriter » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:53 pm

Jack gets my vote for the most dysfunctional ingrates for family at Thanksgiving today. The teeny bopper throws a hissy-fit, the mother gives into her and leaves her brother's table (probably why Ash is so thin), and his little bro is the same arrogant little brat he's always been! Guess Jack will have leftovers!

yrjazy

Re: What a bunch of ingrates!

Postby yrjazy » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:15 pm

Both Abby & Billy were acting like they had something stuck up his azzes even before they showed up at the Abbott house, very selfish brats, even Faith made less of a fuss than those two. Ashley was just frustrated with Abby for acting out and not quite sure how to deal with it. Ashley & Abby should go to family counsel or something because it's obvious Abby has had a lot to deal since Brad & Colleen's death. However, there was no reason for her to brush off Jack's belated birthday present the way she did and then act like a little brat again at the dinner table. Guess she wasn't feelin' it, cause the present wasn't a million dollar horse like her bio-dad got her. ~)

GCresident

Postby GCresident » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:37 pm

For the bad things Jack has done in his time, I felt sorry for him today. Perhaps he should have just eaten at the club with Dr Peterson and let the bratty family members fend for themselves.

Wannabawriter

Postby Wannabawriter » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:46 pm

Quote GCresident: For the bad things Jack has done in his time, I felt sorry for him today. Perhaps he should have just eaten at the club with Dr Peterson and let the bratty family members fend for themselves.

You are so right about that! Jack is so lost without his father. Yeah, he did some lousy things in the past, and he'll probably mess up again, but at least he said it to Billy today that he's trying to start over. That starting over thing comes with age, and when you admit you're a butthead, that's something to be thankful for!

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:21 pm

Quote Wannabawriter: Jack gets my vote for the most dysfunctional ingrates for family at Thanksgiving today. The teeny bopper throws a hissy-fit, the mother gives into her and leaves her brother's table (probably why Ash is so thin), and his little bro is the same arrogant little brat he's always been! Guess Jack will have leftovers!

Seems to me that this is the behavior of spoiled rich brats. They have no respect and could careless of others feelings before their own. Abby is no different. Billy is just ignorant!

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:12 pm

The character Jack is catching a hard time right now. I love him but it's a universal law...that you Reap what you Sow JackieBoy! :~

judy_bo_booty

Postby judy_bo_booty » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:21 pm

Quote pdames4: The character Jack is catching a hard time right now. I love him but it's a universal law...that you Reap what you Sow JackieBoy! :~

Then lets see Victor reaping what he has sewn when he gets back. NO friends, no family, Abby treating him like crap.
It can't be just Jack. But Katherine will be there with Bells on, never mind all the crap he did to everyone....including her best friend and dumb as rocks Nikki.

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:00 pm

You know what bothered me about the Abbotts Thanksgiving. Dr. Emily was there. Why did Jack invite her to Thanksgiving dinner? Abby just lost her sister to this woman's look alike. No wonder Abby was acting out this was probably like salt in the poor girls wound. Sitting at her Thanksgiving Dinner table was a reminder of her sister's death and the woman who looks like the person that was partly responsible. Jack as well as Billy(because of the way he treats Mac and any other woman in his orbit) are the most insensitive men on that show. It is bad enough that Jack is dating this woman but couldn't he have kept her away from the family dinner table?

msdaisey

Postby msdaisey » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:54 pm

I am so tired of the sad story line that jack has to play...cant he have just a little happiness in his life somewhere? Im surprized they havent turned him into a hopeless drunk or something. I dont know what other ties can be cut off from the man before he looses it. Im surprized he can hold it together. So let him do some absolution for his crimes and learn his lesson, Im getting sick of all of the misery. %(

niptuck

Postby niptuck » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:11 am

Well this is sure a Hop-Skip and Jump! Adam gets a Past (from some) but Jack should Fry, Oh My I love Jack and Hate Adam, Jack has a soft spot his biggest Fight is with Victor, and in the Short time Adams been around he makes Jack look like a Alter Boy, and some find him Redeemable, and Dead Baby in the Fire Place, Stolen baby alive and Nick and Sharon thinks shes dead, walking around bumping in to everything causing himself to be half blind, and still destructive, and again Jacks Beef is with Victor.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”