i love jill today

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
soapoperapimp

i love jill today

Postby soapoperapimp » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:12 pm

i always love her but how she was with billy dispite the fight they had this summer she tries with him. billy biller i bet is a goofball the way he smiles i can sense he is a big goofball in real life.

i love jill stroyline forgiving kay. having a business job a gain investing her money and not in that looney bank i think jill has learned her lsesson

Sapora

Re: i love jill today

Postby Sapora » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:18 pm

Hi, New to the board, but I have been a fan of Y&R for close to 15 yrs. Love Jess Walton (Jill).even when she was so cranky,and rude! Like her now even better,specially with Katherine, they are great together.She forgave Cane and loves him like the son,she first thought he was. If only Billy would grow up, and let the past rest. Can he?? or are we in for more temper-tantrums????

Leel

Re: i love jill today

Postby Leel » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:53 pm

Quote soapoperapimp: i always love her but how she was with billy dispite the fight they had this summer she tries with him. billy biller i bet is a goofball the way he smiles i can sense he is a big goofball in real life.

i love jill stroyline forgiving kay. having a business job a gain investing her money and not in that looney bank i think jill has learned her lsesson

I agree, I like Jill a lot better now that she's softened her hard bitter edges. I enjoy her humor and hers and Katherine's new non combative relationship, it's refreshing.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”