Nick, Phyllis and the Turkey!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Rquattro

Re: Nick, Phyllis and the Turkey!

Postby Rquattro » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:27 pm

Quote cats meow: i am a shick fan, however i do not hate phyllis, i don't see why it is necessary to hate the woman you don't want nick to be with, this is thanksgiving, i think phyllis is trying to make her family happy, i have fond memories of cooking with my mom, now that she is gone, i cherish them even more, i really wish this thread could have just focused on the funny part of all this and i liked when some shared the giblet stories, i need to say i am part of that club, we have a little kitchen and when friends come over, i have to push them out of it, LOL, i think for thanksgiving we should cut sharon and phyllis some slack, and wish each other a happy thanksgiving

beautifully said

Rquattro

Postby Rquattro » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:09 pm

Quote lovn billy: Thank You..after reading the post about having a Thanksgiving dinner in a dorm size kitchen was dumb. It doesn't matter how big or how small kitchen is. There are people in a homeless shelters having Thanksgiving dinner i wonder if some thinks that is dumb too? That was a great reply to that post..

...not to change the subject girlie but i really like how every thanksgiving there is homage paid to the good work the shelters do. I just wanted to bring that forward while we are ALL BEING THANKFUL for our blessings.

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:48 pm

Quote puddycat:
Quote Eppy: Yes, Katherine and Rex had quite a wonderfully entertaining cooking scene years ago - not all went well, but they had a great time.

I don't think I was watching yet then, Eppy. Do you think they would still have a clip on it, as I would love to see it? :]
I went looking for it on YouTube right after I posted the comment, but could not find it under any category. It was hilarious!

puddycat

Postby puddycat » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:53 pm

Quote Eppy:
Quote puddycat:
Quote Eppy: Yes, Katherine and Rex had quite a wonderfully entertaining cooking scene years ago - not all went well, but they had a great time.

I don't think I was watching yet then, Eppy. Do you think they would still have a clip on it, as I would love to see it? :]
I went looking for it on YouTube right after I posted the comment, but could not find it under any category. It was hilarious!

Okay, thanks - - did it have something to do with a turkey? You know, I don't even remember what Rex looked like, am going to check google and see if it will bring back my memory. :D

Edit: Found a picture of him (Quinn K. Redeker) and actually do remember his face - - did not know that he had passed. Oh well.

MelanieStar

Postby MelanieStar » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:47 pm

I think Y & R this year didn't have a traditional thanksgiving get-to-gether, I guess this year life just was horrible for everyone but as for the turkey story with Phyllis and Nick and Summer, I was heart-broken with a sense of OMG and a dash of that is a new crayola idea with the turkey but when they showed the frustration and the reasons why Summer is acting the way she is now, you can see the blame, shame, frustration and I am sure if Phyllis can take it away and become A saint if God brings back her daughters brain then she won't say No to that...Phyllis was in agony but trying to playing down what happened..Loved it and I broke a few tears...what did you think?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”