Nick, Phyllis and the Turkey!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
puddycat

Nick, Phyllis and the Turkey!

Postby puddycat » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:31 pm

I thought the scene today (US) with Phyllis telling Nick she had a turkey in the freezer was hilarious. He almost choked on this beer! :D Loved it when she said, "If I can run a magazine I can read a cookbook."

They did that scene so well - - and it was cute how he was trying so hard to tell her the turkey would be great. Both of their facial expressions were priceless.

Well done, writers! :D

emesse

Re: Nick, Phyllis and the Turkey!

Postby emesse » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:38 pm

I agree puddy! I loved that scene! :D Phyllis and her cooking! hee hee!!

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:55 pm

Phyllis is not known for her culinary skills is she?

niptuck

Postby niptuck » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:43 pm

*) *) Oh was that scene Hilarious or what, why even go there Red,stop trying so hard to be what your not, you know "your a Pick-Up Meal, Person" Nick and Summers never smelled a Home Cooked Meal in your Kitchen why even think about it, and the nerve to invite guests.

Latricia

Postby Latricia » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:35 pm

Quote puddycat: I thought the scene today (US) with Phyllis telling Nick she had a turkey in the freezer was hilarious. He almost choked on this beer! :D Loved it when she said, "If I can run a magazine I can read a cookbook."

They did that scene so well - - and it was cute how he was trying so hard to tell her the turkey would be great. Both of their facial expressions were priceless.

I agree Puddycat it was nice, seeing husband and wife expressing emotions about cooking. :-) :D ;) 3)

Well done, writers! :D

puddycat

Postby puddycat » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:40 pm

Quote countryMomof4: Phyllis is not known for her culinary skills is she?

No - - she is not and that has been a joke between her and Nick since they have been married. That is what made the scene so funny! :D

puddycat

Postby puddycat » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:43 pm

Quote niptuck: *) *) Oh was that scene Hilarious or what, why even go there Red,stop trying so hard to be what your not, you know "your a Pick-Up Meal, Person" Nick and Summers never smelled a Home Cooked Meal in your Kitchen why even think about it, and the nerve to invite guests.

Well, she was going to try - - and why not invite guests? There are many other women on this soap that never cook - - not just Phyllis! ;)

Latricia

Postby Latricia » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:09 pm

Quote puddycat:
Quote niptuck: *) *) Oh was that scene Hilarious or what, why even go there Red,stop trying so hard to be what your not, you know "your a Pick-Up Meal, Person" Nick and Summers never smelled a Home Cooked Meal in your Kitchen why even think about it, and the nerve to invite guests.

Well, she was going to try - - and why not invite guests? There are many other women on this soap that never cook - - not just Phyllis! ;)

Exactly and some had scenes where they show they suppose to know how to cook and still get it wrong, ~) so Phyllis isn't alone whatsoever. ;)

Eppy

Postby Eppy » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:13 pm

I expect there will be lots of turkeys around GC on Thanksgiving Day...not just at the Nick/Phyllis household!

Gencor

Postby Gencor » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:20 pm

I seem to remember that Katherine nor Nikki ever hit a lick in the kitchen. Once Jill tried to cook a roast for Victor and that didn't turn out to well either! I loved the scene today with Phyllis and Nick!!! Nick was hilarious!!! It is great that Phyllis wants to try the challenge. I think that she was thinking of Summer and giving her a real Thanksgiving at home with her family. Phyllis's heart is in the right place. I thought it was really funny and so real!!! I just know that Nick has already called Gina at the athletic club to hold a turkey for pickup just in case!! This has got to be funny!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”