Spoiler The Couch

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
choochifer1

Re: Spoiler The Couch

Postby choochifer1 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:31 am

Funny- The couch possesses people to have all that hanky panky! Do you really think all they did was get new slipcovers for it? What a SHAME!

I knew they were replacijng the couch, but didnt see yet if it was actually REPLACED or just "covered". LOL

Nasty nasty nasty! Gets more action then any other piece of furniture anywhere!

Debrajo

Postby Debrajo » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:02 am

Quote choochifer1: Funny- The couch possesses people to have all that hanky panky! Do you really think all they did was get new slipcovers for it? What a SHAME!

I knew they were replacijng the couch, but didnt see yet if it was actually REPLACED or just "covered". LOL

Nasty nasty nasty! Gets more action then any other piece of furniture anywhere!

Phyllis ordered a new sofa and had it delivered on yesterday's episode.

SuziDecorator

Postby SuziDecorator » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:46 am

I would SO love the job of redecorating ANY of the houses they show - and yes, more than one sofa would be out the door. With my designer discount I could buy one for everyone! LOL

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:52 am

Quote SuziDecorator: I would SO love the job of redecorating ANY of the houses they show - and yes, more than one sofa would be out the door. With my designer discount I could buy one for everyone! LOL

LOL Suzi..we are still waiting for you to redo the Dive Bar! You can start with the booths...they have masking tape pasted all over them.....guess it is part of the ambience.. :~ ...

SuziDecorator

Postby SuziDecorator » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:57 am

Quote Oreo123:
Quote SuziDecorator: I would SO love the job of redecorating ANY of the houses they show - and yes, more than one sofa would be out the door. With my designer discount I could buy one for everyone! LOL

LOL Suzi..we are still waiting for you to redo the Dive Bar! You can start with the booths...they have masking tape pasted all over them.....guess it is part of the ambience.. :~ ...

I think I gave up on that project - no buy-in from the management. LOL on the masking tape. I don't think I even have a roll of that in my tool kit! Next you'll be wanting a bigboy recliner.
You know - I'm taking my new daughter in law shopping for furniture today. THey're just starting out and don't have a lot of money, but she said that a used couch just isn't gonna happen. Hmmm - wonder if she watches this show?

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:01 am

Quote SuziDecorator:
Quote Oreo123:

I think I gave up on that project - no buy-in from the management. LOL on the masking tape. I don't think I even have a roll of that in my tool kit! Next you'll be wanting a bigboy recliner.
You know - I'm taking my new daughter in law shopping for furniture today. THey're just starting out and don't have a lot of money, but she said that a used couch just isn't gonna happen. Hmmm - wonder if she watches this show?

No..but a BIG SCREEN TV for the patrons would be nice! ;)

puddycat

Postby puddycat » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:41 am

Quote Oreo123:

Yes, I bugged Suzi about that for months, and she disappeared!!! :D

puddycat

Postby puddycat » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:44 am

Suzi!!! Where have you been? I've missed you!

Yes, you get in there and decorate that bar - - forget the houses! Oh, but the houses would bring in more $ - - yeah, guess you had better do the houses. :D

Just make sure that couch is long, long gone - - you have no idea how tired I am of hearing about it! ~)

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:44 am

The place is tacky, no matter what. The guys heir to the fortune of a billionaire and is head of a multi-national conglomerate, and he lives in a tack house. I know this is a soap, but that is not a believable scenario!

pfoster191

Postby pfoster191 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:55 am

Quote ILuvNY: The place is tacky, no matter what. The guys heir to the fortune of a billionaire and is head of a multi-national conglomerate, and he lives in a tack house. I know this is a soap, but that is not a believable scenario!

I am so glad that you said that, I have said it over and over about how pitiful Nick lives and he is from such a rich Dad, And even Victor and Nicki, setting up a little table to eat in the living room by candlelight, does that mean the ranch house has no dining room or large kitchen nook?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”