How Adam should get caught.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Meaty

How Adam should get caught.

Postby Meaty » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:18 pm

When Victor comes back he has everyone meet him at the ranch. When he and Nikki enter into the room, Victor goes over to Ashley and takes Faith out of her arms, kisses and hugs Faith. Then he says, while i was on my trip i've had time to change and reflect on alot of things, i've even learned some very heart breaking information, then he turns to Adam and at that exact moment in walks Adams friend the Great Dr.(can't remember his name). Then Victor walks over to Sharon and Nick and hands them their baby. Can you just picture the look on Adams face.......Priceless. :D

noony6

Re: How Adam should get caught.

Postby noony6 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:36 pm

Quote Meaty: When Victor comes back he has everyone meet him at the ranch. When he and Nikki enter into the room, Victor goes over to Ashley and takes Faith out of her arms, kisses and hugs Faith. Then he says, while i was on my trip i've had time to change and reflect on alot of things, i've even learned some very heart breaking information, then he turns to Adam and at that exact moment in walks Adams friend the Great Dr.(can't remember his name). Then Victor walks over to Sharon and Nick and hands them their baby. Can you just picture the look on Adams face.......Priceless. :D

Oh I love this theory!! I so wish that would happen!

SLEUTH

Postby SLEUTH » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:58 pm

Quote noony6:
Quote Meaty: When Victor comes back he has everyone meet him at the ranch. When he and Nikki enter into the room, Victor goes over to Ashley and takes Faith out of her arms, kisses and hugs Faith. Then he says, while i was on my trip i've had time to change and reflect on alot of things, i've even learned some very heart breaking information, then he turns to Adam and at that exact moment in walks Adams friend the Great Dr.(can't remember his name). Then Victor walks over to Sharon and Nick and hands them their baby. Can you just picture the look on Adams face.......Priceless. :D

Oh I love this theory!! I so wish that would happen!

That sounds great; however, TGVN wouldn't be that abrupt with crazy Ashley. I would love for him to rip the baby from her arms the way she ripped him off with the ranch.

Leel

Postby Leel » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:06 pm

Fantastic! Send your plot to MAB ASAP by Courier Express! And they have the whole baby snatching on video, GREAT! :))

niptuck

Postby niptuck » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:38 pm

Meaty, Meaty That would give us the Best Gift ever, WOW you were Fantastic i hope the writers get a hold of this, I've always said Dr. Taylor should be the one, and can't bare this Heavy Load of Guilt, gets in touch with Victor and tells him everything even the reason Adam was able to use him because of the BAD choices in his LIFE Adam was able to Black-Mail Him, again Meaty-FANTASIC!!!

Bon60

Postby Bon60 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:16 pm

:-) :-) :-) HEY want to be a writer on Y&R??? THAT IS A PERFECT skit!!!

Demus

Postby Demus » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:21 pm

How Adam should get caught...

waking up in the morning with a pistol pointed at his head by an un-known burgular 8)

Adam makes a wrong move and the nervous burgular shoots him dead >)

I'm sick of Adam and it looks like they have no intention of him getting caught FOR ANYTHING anytime soon! :~

He was already found out by Nikki who told Victor, Nick and Paul. Paul turned around and told Heather. Rafe confirmed Heather's suspicion so.....

That's it for Adam getting found out (IMO). He's going to get a free pass on this show JUST LIKE PHYLLIS ~)

mamx

Postby mamx » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:01 pm

mm but i keep thinking ashely knows something , i think she either lost the baby long before she felled , or she realizes she lost her baby and went bonkers and went along with adam but not let adam knows she knows what adam did with sharon baby and so on, i think we will get another whole thing to see, i think maybe ashly will be the one to crack up and exposes what went on but as to adam mmm he is awful like telfon hehehheheh

Memory24

Postby Memory24 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:11 pm

He should so get caught!!! >)

Sorry he is not my type of villain or character the writers didn't help by pairing him with either Sharon. Sorry she can do many things but making me like Adam.....NOPE!!! >(

Kaiden

Postby Kaiden » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:42 am

Quote Memory24: He should so get caught!!! >)

Sorry he is not my type of villain or character the writers didn't help by pairing him with either Sharon. Sorry she can do many things but making me like Adam.....NOPE!!! >(

Memory - I love your post. I find myself
always agreeing with you. 3)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”