Jack and Jill....what do you think?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
kimyla

Re: Jack and Jill....what do you think?

Postby kimyla » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:23 am

I don't think so. Jack & Jill have already been there, done that.. Jill would be to smart for Jack and be a step ahead of him. She knows how he operates too well. But I do think that they would be good business partners. They had a great relationship when they worked together.

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:54 am

No, I didn't mean they should be business partners. I said Jack respects the fact that she is a smart businesswoman. Jill has a lot to offer. That fact that she is wealthy is HUGE. Jack likes a woman who is a challenge. That's one of the things he loves about Phyllis. He wants a woman will go toe to toe with him. Jill is definitely that woman.

jackspaniel

Postby jackspaniel » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:12 am

I think it is a FABULOUS idea to put Jack and Jill together!!! Jill will keep him in line and not let him get away with all the stunts he pulls! Great idea - from your mouth, NY, to the writers ears!!!!! They were great years ago when they were together - bring them back together!! :-) :-) :-) :-)

Kewi8

Postby Kewi8 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:32 am

Ya! I think Jack and Jill once had a good thing but it wouldn't be the same now. I agree I would love to see Jill with Larry. Whatever happened to him anyway?

sixeightforu

Postby sixeightforu » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:37 pm

Yeah Jack an Jill go way back an I don't hink they are the same as when they were to wild people At this time in their lives it wouldn't be a good thing for either

de yandr fan

Postby de yandr fan » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:53 pm

I like the idea of Jack and Jill together. They were very hot once - I specifically remember a shower scene (15 years ago or more). I don't understand all this "too old" talk. Anyone over the age of 18 years old is consenting and can fall in love with whomsoever. Ageism just like sexism is a very bad thing.

jackspaniel

Postby jackspaniel » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:40 pm

Quote ksupergirl: I think Jack and Jill would be a great match. Jack RESPECTS Jill both as a woman and as smart business executive. Jill is intelligent, a business savy executive just like Phyllis, and she's tough like Phyllis. Jack likes smart, strong women and that's exactly what Jill is. Jill is Jack' equal in every way just like Phyllis was.
Here's another reason for Jack to like Jill. She's RICH, very rich.
Jack's last two romances have been a disaster with the viewers. This is a romance that is age appropriate and one the viewers would approve of.

And Jack could possibly take control of Chanceler Industries some day!!! That alone should be enough to entice him!!!!! :-) :-)

glowery

Postby glowery » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:34 am

Jack and Jill have been an item two or three times, once when Jill was mrried to John, but they never could stay together. I don't think they would have much luck staying together now.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”