WHO IS THE LADY IN THE BLACK DRESS???

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
divorcedatlast

WHO IS THE LADY IN THE BLACK DRESS???

Postby divorcedatlast » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:59 am

I know this is a silly question but I have always wondered. Who is the lady in the black dress at the beginning an end?? Someone said it was a model and another said it was one of the female actress's on the show. I am more on the side of a model. This has been on for so long that if she gets paid for everytiime it is shown she is making quite a lot of money.

HOT PINK

Re: WHO IS THE LADY IN THE BLACK DRESS???

Postby HOT PINK » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:08 am

Quote divorcedatlast: I know this is a silly question but I have always wondered. Who is the lady in the black dress at the beginning an end?? Someone said it was a model and another said it was one of the female actress's on the show. I am more on the side of a model. This has been on for so long that if she gets paid for everytiime it is shown she is making quite a lot of money.

The lady in the black dress is Michelle Stafford.

Lady53

Postby Lady53 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:01 pm

Quote HOT PINK:
Quote divorcedatlast: I know this is a silly question but I have always wondered. Who is the lady in the black dress at the beginning an end?? Someone said it was a model and another said it was one of the female actress's on the show. I am more on the side of a model. This has been on for so long that if she gets paid for everytiime it is shown she is making quite a lot of money.

The lady in the black dress is Michelle Stafford.

No it is not, it's just a model. Michelle has stated that it is not her.

messy cook

Postby messy cook » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:08 pm

I don't know I've always wondered that too. It's been on for a great many years and I used to think it was Nicki.

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:15 pm

Nikki 8) 8) 8) 8) Lady53 is correct even Candace confirmed months ago that it's a model. For the longest time I thought it was Ashley or Phillis because of the height and sleek figure.

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:32 pm

This is what I read regarding the lady in the black dress:

"On March 31, 2003 the opening credits were given a complete makeover, now featuring black-and-white footage from the series with the actors' names in lower case in red at either the top or bottom of the screen (a possible throwback to the shows early years when the cast members sketches were also black and white).[9] Before and after the footage of the actors is the silhouette of a woman in a form-fitting dress walking toward the camera, shown from the neck down. Although the producers have never confirmed the woman's identity, cast member Michelle Stafford (Phyllis) has admitted to being the woman in question."

Lady53

Postby Lady53 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:10 pm

Quote HOT PINK: This is what I read regarding the lady in the black dress:

"On March 31, 2003 the opening credits were given a complete makeover, now featuring black-and-white footage from the series with the actors' names in lower case in red at either the top or bottom of the screen (a possible throwback to the shows early years when the cast members sketches were also black and white).[9] Before and after the footage of the actors is the silhouette of a woman in a form-fitting dress walking toward the camera, shown from the neck down. Although the producers have never confirmed the woman's identity, cast member Michelle Stafford (Phyllis) has admitted to being the woman in question."

Where did this come from, because when asked in an interview Michalle said it was not her, but another model.

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:36 pm

Quote Lady53:
Quote HOT PINK: This is what I read regarding the lady in the black dress:

Where did this come from, because when asked in an interview Michalle said it was not her, but another model.

I Googled the show and found an article that tells about the origin of the show, the characters and stars, the people behind the show, and the changes made throughout the years.

MichaelGraziadei

Postby MichaelGraziadei » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:00 pm

I have been wondering this also. I don't know. ;)

granny fan

Postby granny fan » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:52 am

Michelle Stafford said on her twitter site that it was her.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”