Kevin's karma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
nyaccent

Re: Kevin's karma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby nyaccent » Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:19 am

Quote nyaccent: I feel someone should be punished for the crime that they commit.....even though Kevin did put Colleen in the freezer and set it on fire...he was never convicted of that which was a shame.. he should have been, back then.
BUT
ooooops....i just had to edit this post for spoiler info in a non-spoiler thread :D

Well now I can put back what I had edited out.......after the BUT I had written something like.....I don't like that he is being blamed for setting this fire, with Colleen in the freezer. He didn't do it and his word isn't meaning anything.

Even though he wasn't convictedfor the crime he did do, he shouuldn't be blamed for the same type of crime he didn't do....

MamaRaisedMeSoapFiend

Postby MamaRaisedMeSoapFiend » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:20 am

I really hate the fact that Kevin is being set up. I know he had a rough patch but he is truly trying to heal the wound. I love the fact that his momma is behind him. Gloria has some devious qualities but she is still a loving momma. The question JT and others should ask is if he "intended" to kill Colleen again, why did he put himself in danger by locking himself in the fridge and setting fire to it? Kevin was crazy but not crazy enough to kill himself. He is too selfish to end his existence. I hope Brad has his comuppence when he finds out that his actions caused an innocent man to be framed and his daughter to be seriously injured. I hope they decide to look on Kev's body for the stun gun marks to prove his innocence.

PS: Cane looked flipping' hottt outta that shower. I find a man with solid muscles to be sexy. Six packs are ok but a man with a solid ab muscle is totally sexy. And the accent is to die for!!!

ill-vibe

Postby ill-vibe » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:22 am

Quote MamaRaisedMeSoapFien: I really hate the fact that Kevin is being set up. I know he had a rough patch but he is truly trying to heal the wound. I love the fact that his momma is behind him. Gloria has some devious qualities but she is still a loving momma. The question JT and others should ask is if he "intended" to kill Colleen again, why did he put himself in danger by locking himself in the fridge and setting fire to it? Kevin was crazy but not crazy enough to kill himself. He is too selfish to end his existence. I hope Brad has his comuppence when he finds out that his actions caused an innocent man to be framed and his daughter to be seriously injured. I hope they decide to look on Kev's body for the stun gun marks to prove his innocence.

PS: Cane looked flipping' hottt outta that shower. I find a man with solid muscles to be sexy. Six packs are ok but a man with a solid ab muscle is totally sexy. And the accent is to die for!!!

Sorry, this just sounds funny comming from an Avitar that looks like a dude.

MamaRaisedMeSoapFiend

Postby MamaRaisedMeSoapFiend » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:01 pm

3) Dude, I am a dude. Well more like a mild mannered newsreporter but at the clubs I am Superman. :]

nettad

Postby nettad » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:09 pm

I am so sick of J.T. thinking that he is all that, Yes Kevin should have paid for what he did before, but to take the rap for a crazy person like Jana is not right. I hope that Colleen wake up and tell everyone the truth like Cassie did before she died. Kevin did his dirt but does not deserve to get punished for some stupid money. That money is going run out at the rate Jana and her family is operating. :)

mdtuttle

Postby mdtuttle » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:14 pm

Quote nettad: I am so sick of J.T. thinking that he is all that, Yes Kevin should have paid for what he did before, but to take the rap for a crazy person like Jana is not right. I hope that Colleen wake up and tell everyone the truth like Cassie did before she died. Kevin did his dirt but does not deserve to get punished for some stupid money. That money is going run out at the rate Jana and her family is operating. :)

Yes Kevin is guilty of past misdeeds, but it seems a terrible injustice to see him suffer for this. While it is true that he was never convicted when he did try to kill Colleen that doesn't mean he didn't suffer for it. have the scales of justice been balenced? Who can really say. I just hope that Colleen wakes up soon and supports Kevin's story.

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:22 am

While I am no Kevin fan, I do think his character has shown a lot of growth and sincere effort to change (e.g. all the counselling he went through with Mack's support). His being set up for attempting to kill Colleen, to me, is clearly Karma coming to kick him in the behind for his past attempt on her life. I just hope TPTB don't drag out this stupid Colleen-in-a-coma/Kevin's-going-to-trial. The writers need to wrap up the stupid Carmen Messed Up trial first before they have the only lawyer and D.A. in town embarking on yet another new trial!

CandyLane5

Postby CandyLane5 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:28 am

Quote MamaRaisedMeSoapFien: 3) Dude, I am a dude. Well more like a mild mannered newsreporter but at the clubs I am Superman. :]

lol... I am crime and political reporter.. but I am "Reporter Barbie" lol... pink pad, pen, coat, and even a pink computer, pink Camaro Z-28, pink sunglasses, etc. 3)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”