Kevin's karma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
switzerland

Kevin's karma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby switzerland » Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:29 pm

I would like to say everyone deserves a second chance but while watching today's episode, I could not help thinking that truly what goes around comes around. Kevin tried to burn Colleen alive once before and got away with it! Now, this time he's innocent and getting framed! Having said that, I hate when people are framed!

kimyla

Re: Kevin's karma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby kimyla » Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:33 pm

Oh yeah, Karma can come and bite you in the arc just when you least expect it. I feel Kevin should pay but not by death. I know that he has changed, but he relapses every few months. I think this will scare him straight.

gommie

Postby gommie » Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:42 pm

I hope so...I think he is trying so hard to be a good boy- all people will back slide when they are trying to change from the person they once were-BUT those times get further and further apart until one day they are gone all together..there is hope for him-but his little boy demons still rule him on occasion........

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:42 pm

I feel someone should be punished for the crime that they commit.....even though Kevin did put Colleen in the freezer and set it on fire...he was never convicted of that which was a shame.. he should have been, back then.
BUT
ooooops....i just had to edit this post for spoiler info in a non-spoiler thread :D

gommie

Postby gommie » Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:47 pm

[quote]Quote nyaccent: I feel someone should be punished for the crime that they commit.....even though Kevin did put Colleen in the freezer and set it on fire...he was never convicted of that which was a shame.. he should have been, back then.

I feel the same way--but he wasn't and I guess they are not going to go back and punish him now?

switzerland

Postby switzerland » Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:48 pm

But I find it ironic that he got away with attempted murder before and now he is being framed for a crime he did not commit!

switzerland

Postby switzerland » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:32 pm

I wanted Kevin to be convicted of what he did WHEN he did it! But, now, he is innocent and my fear is that he will be found guilty!

courtlitten

Postby courtlitten » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:12 am

I think Kevin really saw that he had people who care about him and (Micheal, Lauren, even dumba-- gloria)he didn't want to disappoint them anymore. And he has tried so hard to be the better person it's about time he gets a break. Now Gloria she needs to get what she has coming to her, I don' think she will ever learn her lesson. However i am sure if she goes down she'll get Kevin involed and he'll go down too.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”