Paying for their crimes???

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Billiegirl

Paying for their crimes???

Postby Billiegirl » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:11 pm

Of all of the characters that have committed crimes...who do you think is redeemable and who do you think should be paying for their crime and why?

KevinFisher2006

Re: Paying for their crimes???

Postby KevinFisher2006 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:34 pm

Kevin should be redeemed for trying to kill Colleen because he's changed. Jana should be paying for her crime because she killed Carmen for no reason and is probably going to kill Kevin and Colleen just for money.

KevinFisher2006

Postby KevinFisher2006 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:37 pm

Quote Plot_Twister:
Quote KevinFisher2006: Kevin should be redeemed for trying to kill Colleen because he's changed. Jana should be paying for her crime because she killed Carmen for no reason and is probably going to kill Kevin and Colleen just for money.

I think Kevin is redeemed. I don't think of him as needing to be redeemed any longer. ;)

I meant redeemed as given a second chance. It looks like Colleen will forgive him.

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:10 pm

Quote Billiegirl: Of all of the characters that have committed crimes...who do you think is redeemable and who do you think should be paying for their crime and why?

Good question! Well despite being the attorney extrordinaire that he is, Michael, whom I like, is the most redeemble - still. He went to prison and lost his license for trying to rape Christine, but he still did some illegal activity recently e.g helping Victor bribe retailers against Jabot products, coersion with Kevin to hack into Jack's computer, accessory to kidnapping (even though it was Phyllis - I mean Sheila/Pheila).But he always acknowledges what he's doing is wrong and seems genuinely repentant.

As for who should be in lock-up as we speak, that'easy: Phyllis Abbot and Gloria Abbot! While there's isn't enough ink to list all of Phyllis's heinous crimes, neither of these woman have paid their debt to society - they should be in da brink! >(

online_mn

Postby online_mn » Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:17 pm

Should be paying for their crimes:

Kevin
Gloria
Phyllis
Lauren (has she ever apologized to Tracy?)

Should be forgiven:

Daniel
Michael
Kay

kimyla

Postby kimyla » Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:28 pm

Redeemed: Oddly enough I think
Kevin, Michael, Daniel, Kay

Pay: Gloria, Phyliis, Brad

luvjones31

Postby luvjones31 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:55 pm

Quote online_mn: Should be paying for their crimes:

Kevin
Gloria
Phyllis
Lauren (has she ever apologized to Tracy?)

Should be forgiven:

Daniel
Michael
Kay

What did Lauren do to Tracy?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”