Will "Adam" be the NEW Victor Newman? "Spoiler"

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lvsdasnow

Will "Adam" be the NEW Victor Newman? "Spoiler"

Postby lvsdasnow » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:23 pm

Since Victors has not acted since the 23rd of Sept., and in his interview, his last day is the first of November. Who will take his place? Adam?
Tucker is coming to the show, but the writers say he is not the one to replace Victor.
On Victors last acting day, he said his goodbye's and praised the newest actors on the set. CBS Chief Leslie Moonves is in nogations with Victor and hope he does return in the near future of the show. So, Braedens exit may not be permanent.
Who is taking his place?
Sharon is taking a break from the soap because she is filming a Cable TV movie. She has already pre-taped three shows so they say we will not miss her.

In Sharon's interview, she tells us that "Marie [Arena Bell, headwriter,] is writing more comedy into the show all the time. MORE?
There has not been much laughter in my house lately with Y&R how about yours? Wow,
Who will the writers have to fill Victor's shoes until Victor comes back. I have everything crossed that it is not ADAM.
Adam needs to pay for what he had done. The Murder of Ashleys baby it top priority. Yes it was MURDER. Pre-meditated Murder. Planned and completed.

Muffin_Top

Re: Will

Postby Muffin_Top » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:44 pm

No, I don't think Adam will be the "new Victor", even if the writers try really hard to convice us (the loyal viewers).

Somethings just can't be duplicated. Keep the vets and core families!!

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:46 pm

Well I wouldn't be surpised.

They already have him shedding his tears.

As far as I'm concerned he can "Cry Me A River" and take a long bus ride back to where he came from.

Don't that farm need to be tended too. Did they sell it.

Jimi

Postby Jimi » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:49 pm

quote] Oh crap! You mean I still have to look at adam. I
was hoping the writers had something gruesome in mind to
get rid of him. [quote] :D

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:53 pm

Quote Jimi: quote] Oh crap! You mean I still have to look at adam. I
was hoping the writers had something gruesome in mind to
get rid of him. [quote] :D

lmbooooooooooo I hear you Jimi :-) :-) :-)

Muffin_Top

Postby Muffin_Top » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:57 pm

It will be a sad, sad day for viewers if all we get in return for EB's leaving is more Adumb. Where is Sony's brains?? Get Eric Braden back.

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:59 pm

Quote lvsdasnow: Since Victors has not acted since the 23rd of Sept., and in his interview, his last day is the first of November. Who will take his place? Adam?
Tucker is coming to the show, but the writers say he is not the one to replace Victor.
On Victors last acting day, he said his goodbye's and praised the newest actors on the set. CBS Chief Leslie Moonves is in nogations with Victor and hope he does return in the near future of the show. So, Braedens exit may not be permanent.
Who is taking his place?
Sharon is taking a break from the soap because she is filming a Cable TV movie. She has already pre-taped three shows so they say we will not miss her.

In Sharon's interview, she tells us that "Marie [Arena Bell, headwriter,] is writing more comedy into the show all the time. MORE?
There has not been much laughter in my house lately with Y&R how about yours? Wow,
Who will the writers have to fill Victor's shoes until Victor comes back. I have everything crossed that it is not ADAM.
Adam needs to pay for what he had done. The Murder of Ashleys baby it top priority. Yes it was MURDER. Pre-meditated Murder. Planned and completed.

Well, I sure don't know if they will make ADAM the "new" VICTOR but ADAM should be PUT in FEDERAL PRISON not the county lock-up/jail because both KIDNAPPING and mail theft/tampering are FEDERAL CRIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:01 pm

Quote clicquot1:
Quote lvsdasnow: Since Victors has not acted since the 23rd of Sept., and in his interview, his last day is the first of November. Who will take his place? Adam?
Who is taking his place?

Well, I sure don't know if they will make ADAM the "new" VICTOR but ADAM should be PUT in FEDERAL PRISON not the county lock-up/jail because both KIDNAPPING and mail theft/tampering are FEDERAL CRIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4real!

But I bet he will do no time.....anytime soon. He's another character that seems to get away with too much unbelievable crap!

crap they lock Patty up...when the crack pot Adam should be the one being assessed.

VictorAdamNewman

Postby VictorAdamNewman » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:49 pm

Hey I hate to break it to you guys, but Adam is the new Victor. He's not named Victor Adam Neuman for nothing.

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:11 pm

Quote clicquot1:
Who is taking his place?

ITA Yes, in prison is where Adam belongs. Not taking Victor's place in his home or in his company of business. He doesn't deserve none of it!! ~)
~)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”