When did you start watching the show?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
marie d.

Re: When did you start watching the show?

Postby marie d. » Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:20 pm

same here, I remember victor/julia S/L, and nicki/paul & remember jack w/paul's sister.

gommie

Postby gommie » Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:22 pm

Quote My princess: I started watchen from the start. The Brooks, Abbots, Chandlers & Presscots. I really liked Lance Presscot. He later married Lori Brooks & her sister Leslie had a crush on him.I have forgot some of the story like as it was dumb at times. Nikki has a sister who is a Dr.

I think the abbotts came along later....

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:42 pm

Quote marie d.: same here, I remember victor/julia S/L, and nicki/paul & remember jack w/paul's sister.

I remember Jack marrying Patti. I am still waiting for her to arrived back on the scene. Didnt she leave town because Jack was such a jerk to her and vowed to Kill him?

maxi4

Postby maxi4 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:37 pm

:) I started watching Young and the Restless from March 1973 when it first started and have been loyal fan all this years. I just moved to Canada a year before and was pregnant at the time with my first daugther and my english was limited at the time. Thanks to Y & R it improved very fast, and I never had to take a class in English language.
Bouth my daugthers are big fans too. :]

smc121679

Postby smc121679 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:41 pm

Man, I am a 27 year vet. My mom started watchin it. And now my sister who is 17 is watching it as well. I am 27 and I even got my husband interested in it.

maxi4

Postby maxi4 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:44 pm

Quote Plot_Twister:
Quote marie d.: same here, I remember victor/julia S/L, and nicki/paul & remember jack w/paul's sister.

I remember Jack marrying Patti. I am still waiting for her to arrived back on the scene. Didnt she leave town because Jack was such a jerk to her and vowed to Kill him?

Yes she did, because he was jerk to her she miscarried their child.Patti and Paul also had brother named Greg

Brendasue

Postby Brendasue » Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:44 pm

probably when vicki and ryan SL and nina was on ....victor was with ashley been watching it off and on since way back then but last 4 years ive been watching every episode

Turtle Lover

Postby Turtle Lover » Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:01 pm

I've been watching since the beginning also. I took some time off in college, but have kept up with it for the most part. Paul & Patti's brother is a priest. I don't think his name was Greg though. The only Greg I remember was Foster--Jill's brother. Anyone remember when Lauren took the nude photos of Paul and sent them in to a magazine? That was funny! She was a real dandy back then. It has changed so much. They need to bring back an old character to stir things up a bit.. or one of these lost children.

mrs.Hellstrom

Postby mrs.Hellstrom » Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:04 pm

my mom started watching it when it began/ I started watching it when I was sick and I was home from school now I am hook I have to tape it cause I'm school /the first story line was interseted in was the jt colleen Imiss lyndsy but I love Adrianne my friends don't understand why I watch soapoperas

de yandr fan

Postby de yandr fan » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:04 pm

Quote mrspalms: I've been watching since the beginning also. I took some time off in college, but have kept up with it for the most part. Paul & Patti's brother is a priest. I don't think his name was Greg though. The only Greg I remember was Foster--Jill's brother. Anyone remember when Lauren took the nude photos of Paul and sent them in to a magazine? That was funny! She was a real dandy back then. It has changed so much. They need to bring back an old character to stir things up a bit.. or one of these lost children.

I do remember that and thinking this is so risque' for daytime tv. I have a book with the picture of Paul's pose for Outstanding Professional Male centerfold contest. Wow!! He looks really hot - no kidding. Mother Mary "Queen of Spareribs & Saukerat" was so upset when one of her church choir members showed her Paul's pic in the magazine!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”