When did you start watching the show?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Kizim

Re: When did you start watching the show?

Postby Kizim » Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:10 pm

Quote de yandr fan:
Quote Kizim: All of my mommies friends who just came to Canada were not able to speak English, until Y&R stepped up, I was only one, and I swear the entire circle of ladies learned English from Y&R. I also remember being 4 yrs old and the neighbours son was at my house, and I Told him that we have to play Y&R, so I told him to take off his shirt and pants, and I did the same thing we were in our fruit of the looms, and I leaned over and gave him a smooch and then his mom walked in and flipped out... we were 4 yrs old. He was my first kiss....

That's a great story. Wondering what language do you guys speak up there? I guessing French?

No actually, I am still learning French... my parents immigrated from Istanbul, Turkey, but I am of Armenian Greek decent, so my parents did not speak english, and really only speak Armenian and Turkish at home, still they are too cute
But I am fluent in these plus Spanish (I dont know how or when I picked that up it just happened.)

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:35 pm

Quote CadrianxLove: I'm pretty young actually and so not that long ago but it's my favroite show. i mean my health has made a turn for the worse and i have all this stuff wrong with me so i can't go to school for awhile, and it makes me happy to be just laying in bed and turn it on. it makes me feel involved and i know that sounds stupid, but i havent been able to do the things i could before all of the things thats happend to me, and it's nice to have something to make me happy especialy since nothing does anymore, when i wach it i'm so giddy about cadrian and stuff haha i sound like a lil kid. but yeah not too long but i'm alwys waching it at 11:30 =)

:) I hope the show ends up anyway u want it to! :) Good Luck! and Best Wishes to u whatever it is u'r going thru. :)

CadrianxLove

Postby CadrianxLove » Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:38 pm

Quote Jabe4ever:
Quote CadrianxLove: I'm pretty young actually and so not that long ago but it's my favroite show. i mean my health has made a turn for the worse and i have all this stuff wrong with me so i can't go to school for awhile, and it makes me happy to be just laying in bed and turn it on. it makes me feel involved and i know that sounds stupid, but i havent been able to do the things i could before all of the things thats happend to me, and it's nice to have something to make me happy especialy since nothing does anymore, when i wach it i'm so giddy about cadrian and stuff haha i sound like a lil kid. but yeah not too long but i'm alwys waching it at 11:30 =)

:) I hope the show ends up anyway u want it to! :) Good Luck! and Best Wishes to u whatever it is u'r going thru. :)

thnk u haha but i think 'almost' anything they do will be good=) its my favrorite show and they keep me intrested no matter what they do

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:42 pm

Quote CadrianxLove:
Quote Jabe4ever:

thnk u haha but i think 'almost' anything they do will be good=) its my favrorite show and they keep me intrested no matter what they do

My favorite show is All My Children and it comes on right after Y & R. My favorite characters on AMC are Josh and Babe and I hope they end up together. I love Adrian and Colleen on Y & R just like u. :)

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:45 pm

So sorry about all you are going through. My prayers go out to you. Glad you enjoy Y&R and have this site to talk about it on. You views and comments are great! Glad you are involved. :] It makes you have something to look forward to.

CadrianxLove

Postby CadrianxLove » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:58 pm

Quote nyaccent:

So sorry about all you are going through. My prayers go out to you. Glad you enjoy Y&R and have this site to talk about it on. You views and comments are great! Glad you are involved. :] It makes you have something to look forward to.

thnku :] i really love this site, its realaly awesome

Return to “The Young and the Restless”