Eric braeden OUT??? Are they crazy!!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
angelfire4

Eric braeden OUT??? Are they crazy!!!!

Postby angelfire4 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:14 pm

Just read on a couple of sites that eric braeden might be leaving YR. Maybe money problems, but I also believe that he isn't happy with the crappy storylines of the last few years. And if that's the case i would totally agree with him.

I mean ofcourse i would like it to see him stay and i really hope he will stay. But I also think YR is not showing respect to such a great actor, together with MTS. I would like to see the victor of the 80's and the beginning of the 90's. When the storylines were more detailed, longer and the show was not about 20 characters but just a few, like katherine, Nikki, Victor, Victoria, The abbots and so on. Just the great actors of the show.

Nowadays i think characters like amber and deacon are not really good. They just haven't good storylines and it looks like the show is saving money on quality and going for quantity :S.

So my suggestion (hope you agree). Kick some of the lame characters of the show (amber, deacon, cloe), get the old victor back from the 80's/90's, bring brad carlton back, don't come up with these crazy and stupid storylines and just be original. For example i really liked the storylines from the 80's when victor and nikki were in a divorce and nikki played she was ill and after a while nicholas was born, this storyline lasted for some years.

pdames4

Re: Eric braeden OUT??? Are they crazy!!!!

Postby pdames4 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:21 pm

Quote angelfire4: Just read on a couple of sites that eric braeden might be leaving YR. Maybe money problems, but I also believe that he isn't happy with the crappy storylines of the last few years. And if that's the case i would totally agree with him.

I mean ofcourse i would like it to see him stay and i really hope he will stay. But I also think YR is not showing respect to such a great actor, together with MTS. I would like to see the victor of the 80's and the beginning of the 90's. When the storylines were more detailed, longer and the show was not about 20 characters but just a few, like katherine, Nikki, Victor, Victoria, The abbots and so on. Just the great actors of the show.

Nowadays i think characters like amber and deacon are not really good. They just haven't good storylines and it looks like the show is saving money on quality and going for quantity :S.

So my suggestion (hope you agree). Kick some of the lame characters of the show (amber, deacon, cloe), get the old victor back from the 80's/90's, bring brad carlton back, don't come up with these crazy and stupid storylines and just be original. For example i really liked the storylines from the 80's when victor and nikki were in a divorce and nikki played she was ill and after a while nicholas was born, this storyline lasted for some years.

Candace already started a thread about this. Didn't you post on it?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”